help me find my BF or make me feel better

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cavallin, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

my boyfriend was meant to come back from travelling today. he mentioned his flight coming in about 6 am, and i havnt heard from him.

a few days back him and his mates got their phones stolen whilst sleeping on a train, apart from one of them. so he let me know this, and i rung up his network to get his phone barred.
    now iv tried ringin his friend's phone, it sounds barred aswell it just says "number you have called is not availbale"

i cant get hold of his parents as they are in pakistan at the moment. i can emial them but they'll be reading it tomorow.

we're due to leave for pakistan thursday :(

there's prob a good explanation...but i was wondering if anyone might have advice on what to do.

all the live fligth things on the net dont show earlier flights than now im not even sure what airport he's landing at. dang.
    :cry:

2. heim

heim Valued Member

Well, i doubt anything happened. And just put forth some patience, if you e-mail him, and he reads it tomorrow, and he' not home yet, then atleast he'd be getting it before thursday. And chances are he's fine, it's just you missing him a lot and being overly-worried. Sorry i can't help ya out on how to find out where he is though

3. AuntiePink

AuntiePink Naughty Member

Keep trying the friend's phone, it could've just been off or in a bad reception area at the time you called.

Girl, this man of yours is a pain! ;)

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

If you know what company he was flying with, ring them.

5. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Have you got the right day?

6. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

well yes i have the right day. i dont know who he is flying with. i just wish i'd asked him his fligth details now!!:(

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Well, you know what lads are like. :confused:

...... get off plane ...... hungry ...... thirsty ...... stop off at pub along the way ...... forget where you are supposed to be ......

We've all done it.

He'll turn up tomorrow with his tail between his legs.

Just make sure you give him a good kicking and he'll not do it again.

8. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

then he'll give me a really good exuse and ill be the "unreasonable one" again :( why cant he just bloody ring!!!!

9. heim

heim Valued Member

i'm sure a few kicks will make him think twice about you being unreasonable ;)

10. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Map Addict

Yeah, some of us a good at that. :D

I can't imagine that. :love:

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be smiling to yourself when you're sat by the side of him at the airport on Thursday. ;)

11. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

i hope so!!!

12. dbmasters

dbmasters Valued Member

This isn't the same girl that posted something I while back about a boyfriend going to jail for stealing phones, PDA's or something like that is it? Please say it's not...

13. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

14. dbmasters

dbmasters Valued Member

whew...

15. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

That was backkickgirl... lol :D

16. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

I'm sorry if this is a little off the topic. I don't have any advice, I'm just wondering what on earth has you going to pakistan?!

17. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

iv just had a thought. maybe he's leaving today, sot hat he gets to london at 6 am tomorrow,,,,whatever i hope thats what it is!

edit :

iv just been wihtout my bf for 3 weeks, and his dad is posted there, working for the foreign office. so thats would have been another 3 weeks not seeing him as he is going over (his mum n sis r there too) so im coming with him.
    its safe though cos they have their own house with guards ect,,,quite fine.but yes not ur usual tourist destination

Last edited: Aug 1, 2006
  18. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

Maybe hes dead?

19. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

haha :woo:

20. tom pain

tom pain I want Chewbacc for good

Hope I made you feel better :) seeing as I can't find him anywhere (He wasn't down the couch...)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.