Hello

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Joseph1608, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

Hello everyone, my name is joe. I am a ninja-in-training. I study alot of martial arts including ninjutsu, jiujitsu, tae kwon doe, karate, muay thai, wushu, etc. I don't want to be asked if i slaughter people:woo:. So hello.

2. Spinmaster

Spinmaster Valued Member

Welcome to MAP Joe. Can I ask you to elaborate on "I am a ninja-in-training"? Is that just a tongue-in-cheek way of saying you study Ninjutsu?

3. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

im not a full fledged ninja but i am close to becoming one "ninjas don't use the internet to train" is what alot of people say, but we need to know how to hack so.... i guess ill be a full shinobi soon

4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

You do know that the ninja died out when the Meiji period ended, yes?

Welcome to MAP, you might want to read up on the history of the ninja before proclaiming that you're training to be one, as it's likely to cause a few run-ins with some of our less tolerant posters!

5. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

i know alot say that but there are still ninja today (Secrecy) if i were to call myself a full ninja that would be a disgrace. May i tell you a forum full of "ninjas"?
    www.ninjitsu-technique.com/ninjaforum

6. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

anyway call me what you want for saying this, but some may work for the government (sort of ninjas) they are spies, assasins, etc- cia

7. Spinmaster

Spinmaster Valued Member

So... you really think you're a ninja? ;)

8. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

Not another new troll.....someone hold me back. :bang:

9. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

So.........do you slaughter people? (joke!)

If you're serious.......oh dear. But since I doubt you are, have fun.

10. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

we all have different opinions, there is no need to start a fight...
    peace and truce everyone? (btw im no troll) if you don't like the term than call me a spy or whatever, sorry if i bothered you. (yes i do slaughter people, but only at midday, jk)

11. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

I'm guessing you are very young, or else pretending to be.
    A lot of us here like to discuss MA's ...there are sub forums for fun and games.

12. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

well... sorry for bothering you, i do alot of martial arts and i like the art of ninjutsu, fine-im no ninja, happy?i guess i got a little "carried away"

13. MatsunoCj

MatsunoCj Jujitsu rookie

not very secret if there is a website lol, but welcome and hopefully u just do ninjutsu and are joking, how old are u if u dont mind me asking

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  14. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

holy crap!!! my brother got a hold of my computer and posted all of this bul---- (soz for language). Here let me restate, i practice ninjitsu and lots of other martial arts but i am not a NINJA. I study them and practice what they do (18 dic.) but im not a ninja. im sorry for the trouble my bro caused im going to strangle him(jk). So sorry

15. Taffyleigh

Taffyleigh Valued Member

Welcome to MAP Ninja or no Ninja!

16. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

17. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

cop out or not it was a good cover :cool:
    welcome to map mate

18. Joseph1608

Joseph1608 Valued Member

cop out or not? whats that mean? and thank you.