Hello!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Takemaru-san, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Takemaru-san

Takemaru-san New Member

Hi,my name is Takemaru-san and I am 14 years old.I live in Maine USA and I love all forms of martail arts.I am home schooled which makes it easy for me to train.My favorite form is Kung-Fu but I really dont have a main style.I practice all forms of martial arts and am quite good at using one sword in Iaido but am now trying to master 2 swords.Every thing I now is eather from a book,self taught or gained through experience.I sighned on to the site in hopes of making new freinds and learning new things from experienced Martail artists.

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hi Takemaru, welcome to MAP :)

Either from a book or self-taught? Let me be the first to say that you should find a local MA club and start training ;)

3. Takemaru-san

Takemaru-san New Member

Thanks,and I would sign up but the closest MA club is 25 miles away and gas here is $3.05 so my parents only drive to things that are priorities.And for training I try the best i can(usually I practice moves and technics and try to build up my stamina all day.So far it has paid off.

4. dougadam

dougadam New Member

Welcome to Martial Arts Planet.