Hello TKD and Martial Arts Planet Group LONG Time!

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Dec 25, 2004.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

wow its been soooooo long and I apologize. I miss Martial Arts Planet sooo much. Junior year of High School is alot. wow lots to say.. I'm now a Senior Red Belt 2 belts away from my black belt. Its unbelieveable I started Martial Arts Planet when i was a green belt and back then I was like 9 or 10 belts away from black and now i'm only 2! After my senior brown testing back on October 9th,2004 the next day I was in the hospital due to a Stomach Abrassion I lost 35% of my blood. I was just throwing up blood and it was just bad. But now i'm better and doing good. I was hospitalized for a week had to be out of TKD for a week and I became a red belt when I got back and just recently tested December 11th,2004. I miss all of you people and I'm gonna try and visit ASAP. My dad TigerAn1 is still in HapKiDo he is now a senior brown and My little brother Matt is a Junior Deputy and 1 belt away from black. Have a great and happy holidays. All Of you rock!!!!!!!!! :cool:

2. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

We've wondered where you fell off to. Hope everything goes well for you and your training. Sounds like your working hard. Have a terrific christmas!

3. d33pthought

d33pthought New Member

Welcome back, Tiger :)

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Welcome back to MAP :D

5. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

welcome back :) take good care of yourself :)

6. albtae

albtae New Member

Welcome....back I guess.lol Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

7. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Welcome back... I missed your boundless enthusiasm for sure! What are you working on currently in TKD... any specific kicks or forms you've been studying hard?

For me, I've been teaching a lot and trying to polish up my forms even more ()and got my first look at my next form). I've also been practicing the cane and working more with sticks.

8. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

How could we ever forget you! :D

Thanks for the update .. and checking back!