Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Master E, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master E

Master E Valued Member

And you are every bit entitled to that opinion my friend.

2. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

3. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

I'm looking more forward to Master E's videos than the Entourage and the new Star Wars movie. This will be the film event of the year.

4. Prizewriter

Prizewriter Moved on

Get a comfortable chair in the meantime, you might be waiting a while.... I think there's more chance of another Waterworld movie than seeing any footage from the OP.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I predict another fiercehadou

6. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

Watch what you post on here, if it can't be reproduced with "rockem sockem robots" it will be deemed fake.

7. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

No, it just has to work in an actual fight, and really, if it can't do that, being told it's terrible is really doing you a favor.

8. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

To be fair I have seen worse 'Master Ervins' :D

Having said that in all seriousness I think Simon has put it best. Trolling to one side I reckon this is just what happens when you practice in a bubble.

9. Hannibal

No its deemed fake if you talk utter crap and have no experience

Hope that clarification helps

10. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

What is an actual fight ?, you mean gloves on, underwater, rules, ring, ref...ect., ?

11. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

You and somebody else actively trying to hit each other in a completely unscripted manner , it's that simple.

12. qazaqwe

qazaqwe Valued Member

As in, if you and i were opposing one another, which one of us would hit the floor first choking down his own teeth, me with my boxing and sambo, or you with what ever it is you do.

13. Hannibal

I mean weapons, criminals and risk of death and serious injury....as well as any other form of non compliant physical combat interraction

14. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Ah a Friday night out.

15. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

Dude, it's Saturday Night that's alright for fightin'. There's even a song about it.

Saturday! Saturday!
    Saturday! Saturday!
    Saturday... Saturday
    Night's alright... (cue piano, Langenschwet dances off the stage and into the sunset)

16. Avenger

Avenger Banned Banned

That description makes it sound like boxing, why does it have to be hitting, shouldn't it be something like anything that works to subdue adversary.

17. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

MAP is on fire at the minute, goddamn. Loving all these troll destructions.

18. Master E

Master E Valued Member

I will say this only one more time, I have been trying to be both nice and respectful but you are all making it difficult. I am not a troll.

19. Prizewriter

Prizewriter Moved on

Until you produce a video or any evidence of what you've said, you can probably expect more of the same I'm afraid.

20. Hannibal

Boxing will beat 90% of TMA by virtue of training method alone so as yardsticks go its pretty solid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.