Hello All.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Dominic13, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

Hello Everyone,I just got registered here the other day,was anxious and the mods took a bit but thats ok. Anyway,My Name is Dominic,I am 13 years old and i study Shao-Lin Kempo Karate,I am currently a white belt,I have been studying this style for a month,And I have also studied Kung-Fu in the past,where i received the rank of purple belt,But i quit that dojo soon after i moved to a different city. In my particular dojo,i am trained by Scott Miller (San Dan) And Melanie Miller (Ni Dan). Scott Miller is a 3rd Degree Blackbelt and has been studying Shao-Lin Kempo for 13 years,and Melanie Miller is a 2nd Degree Blackbelt and has been studying Shao-Lin Kempo for 8 years. Their Trainer is the Grand-Master of our dojo,His name is Robert Pearlswig who is a 9th degree black belt,with over 35 years of training,he is an authentic shao-lin master.

Other than martial arts,i love computers,web designing,hacking ;) ,and phreaking,but those last two i wont get too in depth with. I love helping people with their computer problems. I believe in this though "Hackers Build Things,Crackers Break them." I am a hacker. Crackers are the bad version of what people interpret as "Hackers,H4x0rs,Hack3rs,whatever you want to call em". "A hacker is any person who derives joy from finding ways to circumvent limitations" -Lupich

I am an expert with forums (and most everything on the net) so i wont need much explaning on how to use them. Right now i currently own a pretty big website with forums (that gets really fun) ,so again,i know what i am doing.

I also hate myspace,xanga,bebo,bingbox,and any other site like those,they are all gateways to hell. But i wont attempt to attack them until the time comes.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  2. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

My my your very sure of yourself for a 13 year old kid aint ya lol, nah only kiddin welcome and hope you have fun and what not. When did you start your computer training to be an expert at such a young age may i ask? Just i'm 17 and i have been doing all what you say and more i guess since i was your age and i wouldn't class myself as an expert. Not with so many computing advances being made...

3. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

I started using computers when i was 5,and started getting good when i was about 7 or 8. When i was 10 i started taking classes and getting trained in hacking by my uncle,and from there i started exploring the net,and learned to be a 1337 h4x0r. and now,i pwn :woo:

4. Mixitup

Mixitup Banned Banned

What you going to do with your name next april?
    welcome to MAP

5. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

Keep it the same,i have used this name since before i was 13. It just so happens that this year it is the same as my age.

6. gornex

gornex Valued Member

wicked

7. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

I truely am amazed, then again computers weren't highly around when i was 5 infact i think they were still black background and green text....those were the days.

8. Dominic13

Dominic13 New Member

They had windows 98 back when i was 5,back then that was some high tech sht

9. JosephS

JosephS New Member

dominic - damn you're an computer expert at an early age. i'm 19 but i was no expert when i was your age.

10. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Thats making me feel old when I was using 3.1 when I was 9 (Windows 95 was still too expensive for where mam was working so I was stuck on 3.1) :cry:

11. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

When I was five years old, COBOL was T43 S3XY!

I really do feel seriously old. :cry:

PS: welcome to MAP!

12. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Hi Dom, and welcome to MAP!