heir compt de rammstein

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by samuri-man, Mar 4, 2006.

1. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

i hope i'm not the only rammstein fan here? if you are one two, list your name, and your 5 favourite songs,

i like sonne,mien tiel, bestrafe mich,benzin,rosenrot

2. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

hmmm. i loved du hast when it was first released to the club circuit and it brings back some great memories. however once the novelty of a mainstream german metal band wears off i find them lacking. yes they have some good songs, but i do not think they deserve the kind of hype that they get.good band? yes definately, but not great.

3. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Reise Reise, Moskau, Stripped, America, Mutter

Definatly worth the hype. IF you get a chance to see them live, do so, but dont wear anything flamable if you want to get close to the stage. :D

4. Sever

Sever Valued Member

I'm not a huge fan of their CDs, but they have a live show that you simply HAVE to see. Everytime I've seen them, I've stayed back to about the middle of the arena so I can see the whole stage - this also helps you avoid getting set fire to and/ or covered in fake man-juice :eek:

5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

I went to a gig of theirs in Brixton a couple of years back. They ruled (mustve been a while ago cos it was before xXx movie came out)

I was really enjoying it then we were getting into the whole Ich Will chanting and thumping our chests and raising our right outstretched fists....I got a bit worried then.

The gig was so cool...there were flames, blow up boats, speakers blowing up and more pyro.

6. murphy81

murphy81 GM COMPUTER SERVICES

I think one song is called Ich Bin, but heard it a few years back and loved it.

Other than that, havent heard anything else that they've done

7. samuri-man

samuri-man New Member

i thing you mean ich will, it's an ok song