head conditioning

Discussion in 'Karate' started by shotokanwarrior, Dec 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

how do you condition your head without suffering brain damage?
    shotokanwarrior

2. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Someone, please answer him. I'd like to know myself! *puts ice on big-ass lump on forehead*

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

*Slaps forehead

Doh!

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

i used to headbutt walls and that gave me a canny hard head. dunno if it affected my brain or anything...:D

5. surgingshark

Okay...let's check...Gaskell? What is the square root of 112?

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

wait there... start...all programs...accessories...calculator... the answer to your question is 10.583005244258362362006463014557

7. surgingshark

Yep...your brain's alright...

8. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

good good

9. FullContactKid

FullContactKid New Member

you guys are crazy lol ummm how about finding a very willing partner that will let you put your forehead againjst his and push into it while holding on to the back of his head. thats how my head bcame hard from doing this in tie ups during wrestling practice fast results

10. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

I think that the fact that you headbutted walls commented enough on your intelligence to be honest. :p

As to conditioning your head, I think the simplest answer is don't.

11. surgingshark

Okay, I tried this with a female friend of mine and we kept ending up making out *scratches head*

12. Dark Blade

Dark Blade It Roundhouse time

Focus Surging Shark! Scoring is no excuse to move your attention from your trainning! :p

13. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

i know it seems like i have some kind of brain damage, but the reason i started headbutting walls was because me and a mate were bored in a history lesson so we decided to find out who had the hardest head by headbutting things. we started small ie rulers (side on so it hurt more), then we mover on to desks, then walls. eventually my friennd decided to headbutt a steel I beam holding the school up and nearly floored himself. thats when i called it a day and admitted defeat. i know it was stupid but it will come in handy someday, maybe 20 or 40 years down the line but someday...

14. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Not something to complain about...

15. Adam

Adam New Member

Hey, if Shark is picking up broads because of his MA training he has discovered the TRUE goal of martial arts ;)

I seem to have developed extensive callousing on my forehead from neck training as well, I haven't tested it to see if it has become harder though. I wouldn't think that doing actual head conditioning would be worthwhile for anybody who isn't a shaolin monk. Too risky on the brain.

16. surgingshark

No...it's the perfect excuse :p

Indeed, someday, when you become a politician, asassination attempts will be no problem for you :p

17. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

I hate to say it, I really do, but on this I truly agree with surging_shark. Good luck with whoever you've, uh, conditioning with mate. :D Remember to use proper protection. ;)

18. Adam

Adam New Member

*sets out to develop new method for Iron Crotch training* ;)

19. surgingshark

It's called "Dating a Supermodel" ;)

20. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

haha, that iron crotch training could be taken two ways... way to turn this thread around shark lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.