having some leg difficulity

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by furinkazan, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Whilst pubmed isn't.........

Just think about that for a minute or two.

And then think about what peer review means.....

2. furinkazan

furinkazan Valued Member

well guys Ive had some results. It seemed like a leg, actually whats happened is a torn glute, hence why I was struggling to walk and its had knock on effects with my leg movement and significantly tightened up my leg. It was just on the edge, so the tissue has inflamed and its strained a lot, but Im on painkillers now and taking it easy till it fixes. Im actually able to put some weight into the leg rather than hobble about now like I have done for the last 2-3 weeks, and physio is helping. Still gotta be careful though.

One thing that did come up is that most of the muscles in my body are really REALLY tight, which could be attributed to my medical history (anxiety and depression problems) and my job (animator, lots of sitting) so I'm going to be taking up mobility exercises once Im in good shape to try and reduce the chances of this happening again. Many of my muscles around my pelvis and legs arent very flexible, and much of the creakign and groaning is apparently the straining and pressure in those areas.