Have you heard of Seiki-Juku?

Discussion in 'Karate' started by thepunisher, Jun 25, 2005.

?

Have you heard of Seiki-Juku Karate, Frank Perry or the UKSKO ?

1. Yes

23.5%
  2. No

76.5%
  1. seiki juku kid

seiki juku kid New Member

there are some all right people at my club but i try not to get interested in them because one day i might have to kill them.... :yeleyes:

2. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Yes, you're right, don't get to close to them, you never know, one might become an assassin of the local mafia or yakuza later.... ;) I mean, I already booked myself a place with the local triads in chinatown after I get my black belt. LOL :D :D

Christian

3. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

quite true lol

4. seiki juku kid

does anyone on here train at Kew cos i don't want to start talking about the buffness at my dojo if you know them!! :rolleyes:

5. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

nope, but i've heard of kew lol

6. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

theres this guy at my dojo called alex whos pretty fit, but he also happens to be my instructors nephue, lol

7. thepunisher

I just had my grading for purple belt (7.th kyu)this afternoon and it went realy well. Had no problems with the Taikyoko sono san kata and kept my nervousness in check too. In fact, a friend of mine told me I looked really serious. Guess I was concentrating that hard. :D

The back row of purple & white belts received a compliment from sensei Perry seperatley after the whole group was complimented. Nice ! :D :D

Christian

8. seiki juku kid

good luck punisher, sure you've done brilliantly!

karate princess is it alex renault ur talking about??? black belt? he's aaaalright ;)

9. thepunisher

Thanks seiki juku kid, I'll find out next week I guess and I'll let you guys know the result on here. Actually, you will see it as my sig belt will have changed by then hopefully too.

Looks like we have a seiki juku dating agency opening here, lol.
    ;) :D

Christian

10. seiki juku kid

lol we just appreciate buffness when we see it!!! :p

11. thepunisher

Thats good to hear.LOL :D By the way, I like your quote in your signature. Yeah, having money doesn't necessarily make someone happy although I can see having no money also doesn't necessarily make someone happy. Money can get you essentials to living but in order to be happy one shouldn't have to be rich. There are other riches in life or as my magnet says on my fridge door: "The most beautiful things in life can not be seen or even touched, they must be felt within the heart."

Christian

12. seiki juku kid

thanks but i'm afraid i can't claim to have put that as my signature for that reason: when i heard it i thought 'wow how cool would it be to have someone say to you GO! prove that money can't make you happy!!!'

:eek:

13. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Well - more like a fantasy dating agency!
    I've always found that money helps though.

Anyway, today I went and trained (my 6th or 7th class back after knee op), and Youri came back for the first time since his injury in his 1st kyu grading. His arm was broken in the grading when he got it caught in the gi of his opponent, who then went and did a fill power mawashi-geri on it. It snapped his upper arm bone! (Apparently he apologised to sensei for spoiling the grading afterwards!!!) He's still not 100% and has still got pins in, so he couldn't do some of the moves. He compensated on push-ups by doing them one-handed instead...

14. seiki juku kid

now THAT'S dedication!! wow!!! :eek:

15. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

yep, i think lol, i think hes pretty fit lol

16. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

omg ! i was in that grading i heard the bone crack, ewwwww it was eekky lol

17. seiki juku kid

lol u no we should stop saying how fit he is because he'll probably turn up on here one day and then we'll be shamed!!!

18. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Keep the thread on the topic of the style, not on the "talent" ;)

19. seiki juku kid

i've got an idea!!! a new thread entitled, 'buffness' in which me, karateprincess and other people like us can discuss the title of the thread :p

20. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

that is a really gd idea lol