Have you heard of Seiki-Juku?

Discussion in 'Karate' started by thepunisher, Jun 25, 2005.

?

Have you heard of Seiki-Juku Karate, Frank Perry or the UKSKO ?

1. Yes

23.5%
  2. No

76.5%
  1. kiritsu

kiritsu Valued Member

it's clobering time

Well guy's summer course 1 is on it's way the last time for all the want to be 1st Dan's to give their all, good luck and let's hope some of the senior Dan's are on holiday :bang:

2. kiritsu

kiritsu Valued Member

the Punisher like or dislike

I had a private e-mail from the punisher the other day ref a few passing comments on his bye bye trip and I was thinking is he really that bad, you know when your stressed out and looking for a fight who better than the punisher to smack keyboards with, you can get really fired up and blast a few chosen words at him and he still comes back with an answer (even if it wasn't the one you were looking for).
    Looking back everthing seems to have gone a little quiet, is it the weather or is it just there is no one to give a verble kicking, there are a few on the map who simply dis everyone and all other styles and even they have gone hush hush, so the punisher like or dislike.

3. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Personally I found him likeable, if a bit tangential.
    I haven't met him yet - he was going to go on the Easter course, but didn't make it.
    I didn't see the postings that led to whatever happened here.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  4. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

i liked punisher, but i think he was unfortunate as lots of people seemed to want to wind him up a bit and he just couldnt shut up and not retaliate

5. prowla

prowla Valued Member

My 7 year old passed his grading - now he's a 4th kyu (green+white belt).
    Hopefully he'll get a couple more in this year, and then go for 1st kyu (brown) at the Easter course.
    Which is when the other three of us hope to attempt black...

6. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

congrats on your 7 year olds grading!

7. prowla

prowla Valued Member

I hear there may be some more congrats due?

8. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Oh, yeah, sorry hehe, guess what?

I passed my dan grading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: )

9. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Hmm - that seemed a bit restrained!
    Seriously though - you have achieved something very special.
    Well done!
    I think it's a while before you actually receive the belt, so you get to be a shodan wearing a brown belt for a while.
    (Don't go and buy your own belt though - there's a story of somebody who did that, and it was not well received!)

10. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Oh don't worry, I knew I would still be wearing my trusty old brown belt for a bit more lol, and I kinda figured not to go buy my own.

11. seiki juku kid

seiki juku kid New Member

well done!! it was well deserved going by all I saw (your line-up obviously) so congratulations, just got to wait for the presentation now - is it September?

12. kiritsu

kiritsu Valued Member

Black belt presentation

Don't hold me to it but I think the Black belt presentation would prob be on the one step and combination course at Busen on the 17th September

13. prowla

prowla Valued Member

How did it go with you?

14. kiritsu

kiritsu Valued Member

What can I say give it a few more years and i might even go for my second Dan :)

15. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Hey Kiritsu, did you grade as well?

16. prowla

prowla Valued Member

Excellent - well done, mate!

17. kiritsu

kiritsu Valued Member

yep I was standing right behind you in the class with your dad on my left

18. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

lol! Oops! Erm....I'm really sorry, but could you give me a description? I can't really remember anything from the course.

19. kiritsu

kiritsu Valued Member

website: seikijukukarate.com click gallery at bottom click 2 Mickleham demo as you see the screen second from left next to Sensei Alan

20. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

OOO, right, I thought it was you but wasnt too sure, well congrats, thats great news!