Have you got any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dave Rees, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Have you any tattoos?

1. Yes

50.3%
  2. No

49.7%
  1. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

here's what I hope the nurse looks like.[​IMG]

2. BentMonk

BentMonk Valued Member

Purple Dragon

I have one on my right bicep. Two more planned.

3. Glide

Glide New Member

Ive got 5-6 , depends on how you count them.... shoulder, leg, **** and 1/2 sleeve on one side, starting on the other arm next year...... they are ADDICTIVE !!!

4. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

Don't have any yet, but what I'd like is a somewhat large Mantis with its claws up in a 3/4 turn stance, with QiXing Tang Lang Ch'uan done up in mandarin lettering in a bent overhead script going over the mural.

I'm more into piercings myself. Love those cartiladge piercings :D

5. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Not good for training. Almost had my conch piercing torn out last time in class!

6. TheDarkJester

TheDarkJester 90% Sarcasm, 10% Mostly Good Advice.

Well anytime we do anything besides new technique (half speed) they come out. Not too worried. Don't like lobe piercings as they're too easy to get ripped off in the heat of the moment. Unless their studs. Loops are not my thing.

7. Sgt_Major

[​IMG]

Thats the one I had until several days ago, not I'm going back to a flesh tunnel in the lobe. Had it at 6mm last time, down to about 3.2mm at the minute with that hoop in.

8. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Was at a seminar and a guy manged to get his nipple bar torn out. OUCH

9. Gray

Gray New Member

Amen!

10. xxblackkatxx

xxblackkatxx The Gimpy Taekwon Monkey!

i've been hoping to get my familys irish crest on the back of my neck (the cool thing is the 'rents are cool with it- they're all for heritage support and whatnot :D), that or a celtic knot there, and Erin go Brach on my forearm... irish pride all the way :D
    Later on i'll inevitably get a bruce lee quote on my shoulder going down my back, in cantonese, probably 'the key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering' or something of the sort. completely cliche, sure, but i like it so whatev :D
    aaannnddd four leaf clovers will fall into the mix as well.... i've got four concepts but only two are relatively planned out as to placement and a general idea of what i want

-kat

11. Frogman316

Frogman316 New Member

2 Tattoos

I have the therater faces (The one Tragic one and the one Comedy one) on my right arm beetween bicep and tricep on the outside of the arm. The neat thing is they are SKULLS and quite evil looking.

I also have the gremlin picture from the first Ultima Apple video game manual on my left calf on the back of it.

12. Sgt_Major

I'd love to see pictures of all these tattoos if people wouldnt mind me using them in my gallery??

13. Sever

Sever Valued Member

No tattoos just yet, a fair few piercings though. I haven't had any trouble with them for training, I take most of my earrings out before class and the ones I can't remove (nipple, inner ear, rook) just get taped up

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  14. kumikaze

kumikaze valved ember

I got one the other day, then sold it to a guy named Bernie.

15. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

I don't have any yet, but I'm looking forward to getting some.

On the center of my back, coming down in a vertical line I plan to either get "Choy Lay Fut" or "Hung Sing Choy Lay Fut" tattooed, in Chinese Characters of course (Old-School characters btw, not the watered-down new-school nationalized version).

On my right and left shoulders I'm going get another set of Chinese Characters. On my Right shoulder will be the character "Muo" meaning "Demon" and on my Left shoulder will be the character "Guey" meaning "Ghost"

Put together "Muo Guey" it means Demon (i know the English direct translation is wierd."

I might get a Panther somewhere, I'm not sure though.

16. Mrs Radcliffe

Mrs Radcliffe Armstrong Angel

You could get the panther on your calf

17. freak

freak Valued Member

i don't have one at the moment but i am looking to get one in the future...i don't no of what just yet

18. Kalifallen

Kalifallen looking for partner

Ink in me.....

No, but I want three maybe four or more.
    I want an Aztec possession (the one Jin has in Tekken) tattoo on my left bicep.
    Japanese 'Nin' character tattoo. Not sure were.
    Celtic trinity tattoo on the mid of my back. It has three cats (I think) chasing each other's tail in a circle.
    Also like some kind of angel/devil tattoo.

19. Kagome

Kagome New Member

I jsut got my very first one last week... so at the momment i only have on ...but i might consider gettgin another one soon...i dont have a picture of it yet

20. niclans

niclans Valued Member

No tatoo man, no reason to have one