Have you got any tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dave Rees, Dec 2, 2004.

?

Have you any tattoos?

1. Yes

50.3%
  2. No

49.7%
  1. Dave Rees

Dave Rees Old Git!

Have you got any tattoo's & if so how many? I have 10 on my arms & 1 at the top of my back.

2. Taiji Butterfly

Taiji Butterfly Banned Banned

Just the one - Taiji and Ma below

3. andre

andre New Member

Five right now but thinking about another one soon. Favorite one is a footprint i took of my son when he was two months old and had it transferred to my arm.
    Andre

4. K_Coffin

K_Coffin New Member

Yep, 4 right now,
    "Family" on the inside of my upper left arm,
    "Irish" on the inside of my lower lip,
    "Coffin" (My last name) across my lower back,
    and the Irish coat of arms, with a banner that says "Eire" underneath it, on my right calf.

My next pair should be coming this week, two bluebirds on my shoulders above my armpits.

5. cheesypeas

cheesypeas Moved on

yeah,
    i have a stylised welsh dragon on my arm with a couple more 'in the pipeline'

6. Hero

Hero New Member

i heard that if u get a tat it poisons our blood or somehting is that true?

7. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm, no.

I will get one really really soon, have to decide on good artist yet.
    Probably chinese sign which say Jeet Kune Do

8. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I dunno how many, lost count..... 15 or 20 depending if you count each one as I got it, or the sum total of my half sleeve....

9. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Have a dragon twisted into the infinite symbol on my left shoulder and the Southern Cross, with the stars twisted at the points, on my right shoulder blade.

You can get blood poisoning with tattoo's but it usually happens with a dodgy tattoo parlor. Check cleanliness before getting one done.

10. Tribalweapon

Tribalweapon Valued Member

I only have one at the moment. Kanji for weapon(at least I hope so) surounded by Tribal art. I plan on getting two half sleeves that carry over onto the top half of my back. Maybe full sleeve later on.

What can I say, it's addictive :D

11. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes yes i heard pain is addictive :D

12. Tribalweapon

Tribalweapon Valued Member

I read an article in Tatoo magazine in which the woman being interviewed said something to the effect of

I love them when they're done. It's getting them I could live without.

13. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

3 - a kneeling angel on my back right shoulder, and striking dragon on my left arm, and a tribal design in the small of my back....had a blue shark there but got it covered up

14. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I have "never surender" in kanji script under a tiger's head on my left arm, I have a dhjinn(fire elemental)'s head a blood group tatoo and a number 13 (in tolkiens orcish script) on my right arm, I have an eye tatooed on the top of each of my gluts.

15. Dr NinjaBellydance

Dr NinjaBellydance What is your pleasure sir

I have a celtic cat on the RHS of my lower back, see attached pic. It's a bit of an extreme close-up, but because its positioned so low the other photo I have of it would probably be a bit unsuitable for a family forum! ;)
    Do you think it would be totally unfeasible for people to post a wee pic of their tatt's (I have visions of it taking 3 days to load a page... :rolleyes: ), some of them sound great!:D

EDIT: OMG, that picture has come out huge! Hang on, I will try to fix it!
    EDIT 2: Dont have time, have ot go to meeting, will remove it and try again later... :confused:
    EDIT 3: OK, try again....
    EDIT 4: Yay! :D ...ahem... :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  16. Graifox

Graifox New Member

i haven't got one yet,but i am designing one atm....
    I have four more request for tatoo designs for othr people as well including a whole sleve! eeep!

17. gemtkd

gemtkd Valued Member

I've got 3. Got the Hindi sybol for "the one" on my wrist, the Celtic symbol for Shamrock on my lower back and a thistle on my ankle

18. dori_kin_86

dori_kin_86 Hu Flung Pu

I've no tatoos, don't plan on getting a tatoo, but I like Orimono tatoos though.

19. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I've been thinking of getting one. Not sure why but now that I haven't had anyone to complain about it for a couple of years it wouldn't matter.

20. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

2 a small Lily on my chest. The stem and leaves spell out the word Lily which is my daughter's name, and Yggsdrasial on my arm which is a work in progress.