Have Any One Bujinkan Grading Sallybus

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by gulzarjan, Jul 31, 2016.

1. gulzarjan

gulzarjan New Member

i Need Bujinkan Sallybus .
    plz share it in pdf or give me the proper link to download.
    B.R

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Why?

Ask your instructor surely

3. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

it varies between instructor , follow Hannibals advise and ask your instructor.

4. Fudo-shin

Fudo-shin Valued Member

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

That's just cruel!!!

6. gtlaau

gtlaau Valued Member

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  7. PointyShinyBurn

PointyShinyBurn Valued Member

8. kevin g

kevin g Valued Member

If you're making one from scratch, I'd say purchase Paul Richardson's Tenchijin Ryaku no Maki, and organize a syllabus by difficulty.

9. campsinger

campsinger Valued Member

Your request is rather difficult to comply with. Perhaps this explanation will help you understand. Upon achieving the rank of godan in the Bujinkan and being given a shidoshi license, a teacher is free to organize/reorganize all the information that they have been taught in whatever way he/she feels like it. Some teachers use a set syllabus of techniques based on a broad spectrum of Bujinkan information, others by ryuha. Some have a set idea of what a certain rank should "move" like. For some, it makes no sense to anyone but the shidoshi in question how someone gets promoted. It is entirely up to the shidoshi. The only thing set in stone is that one must pass the sakki test to achieve their godan.

10. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

Bloody excellent post.

Though the QA is somewhat an issue, when you become Shidoshi, it does sort of put the term Martial "Art" to the test as now you have your easel and paints. It can look like amateur hour or true refinement.

I actually also like the fact there is no "set" way as in that case one just can't get the book per se and wing it.

I do remember a copy of the Ten Chi Jin that looked familiar wherever I went, A Shihan had compiled it I was told Mats Heljm. Though that info isn't rock solid, nor does it matter.
    The copy I had seen, the one with all the stick men. I sort of think was not translated to word all that great. Maybe on purpose, as if you went by that your movement turned out very literate and obtuse. No flow. the transition not combative.

But yes. A good teacher will be able to translate properly and paint the picture. So having the book will do you very little.

11. pearsquasher

pearsquasher Valued Member

It does seem to me that the general international body more or less follow a copy of the TCJNM and that its often broken down into 9 kyu grades for the most part with, perhaps the sample of ryuha kata kept for 1-4 Dan?

Curious as to if the Japanese residents under Japanese teachers have a similar syllabus?

I know Noguchi Sensei went through a period of zipping through the TCJNM for visitors at one point but that was the entire thing in two classes!

Is it generally gone through systematically and in detail by Shihan deshi over a longer (2/3 year?) period?

12. Dunc

Dunc Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

In my view the TCJ is a solid curriculum and covers pretty much everything you need to know (could do with a bit more newaza in my view, but that's all)

Sometimes it is presented as Togakure Ryu

In the 90s the Europeans often asked Soke for a formal syllabus, structured progression by grade etc
    At one point Soke announced that he'd provide one and in same breath said something along the lines of: The best playwrights left a lot of scope for the actors/directors to play with. This allows for the performance to play to the strengths of the actors/directors
    He never produced a formal syllabus...

13. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

What do you hope to gain from such a document?

Are you a Bujinkan member? Are you an instructor?

14. gapjumper

This is the only Sally Bus I could find:

[​IMG]

15. Crucio

Crucio Valued Member

Practice what you've been told to practice. That is the "sallybus"

16. gapjumper

I don't think the OP is coming back.

17. ninjedi

ninjedi Valued Member