Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Omicron, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I want to take this opportunity to wish all of my fellow Canucks out there a happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful turkey-filled long weekend!

2. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

You beat me to it! I was just about to start this thread, but my reaction time has been slowed because of a turkey induced coma. We had our first of two full-fledged Thanksgiving turkey dinners today and I'm moving a little slowly.;)

So, without further ado,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! May you always appreciate what you have, strive to be deserving and try to make everyday a better one for everyone around you.:)

3. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I know how you feel! Last night I ate so much turkey, and I pretty much just passed out in bed shortly afterwards. It wasn't the wine! It was the turkey! I swear!

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

You have more thana couple weeks for us US folks to catch up to you!

You'll be big and FAT before WE do though .....hahahaha ... anyway ...for us US it's the 4th Thurs. in November...

5. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

It's almost here...!!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to (at least) 10 more pounds of me! ;)

6. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! And I am bound and determined, food or no food, that there will be one or two pounds less of me when I get back from vacation! :D

7. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I'll say it again, this time for all my friends south of the border.

Happy Thanksgiving!