Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by JTMS, Jan 1, 2011.

1. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

To all of the 11 year old kids here on MAP posing as adults, to the “internet masters” that never train and share the wisdom of the ages with us straight from google, to all of the folks out there that “are the only one really training in hapkido”, to all the old guys that have nothing better to do than start a flame war, to all the people that are under 40 and hold the rank of 9th or 10th dan, to each poor person whose martial arts history and records were burned in a “fire” or eaten by a “mysterious dog”, to all of those that lack success but love to be critical of those that are, to all of those that are to lazy to train, to all of those that show up at martial arts events but never get on the mat, to all of those that always promise to show up at hapkido events but NEVER do, and to all of those that would rather post than train.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    :happy:

2. ttrude

ttrude New Member

Funny but True

LOL.. Very Funny Master Murphy,, but each statement is True,,, I say put up or shut up,, lets all worry about ourselves and our students,, and just get along... quit worrying about egos,, and for godsakes,, stop with the small pety stuff,, If we all focused on positive stuff instead of the negative,, the world would be a much better place..... I for one will simply not buy into the political BS,, it is one of my new years resolution....... there are many thaT SAY THEY ARE NON POLITICAL,,, but they need to take a long hard look in the mirror.......... WE ALL NEED TO JUST GET ALONG BE HAPPY AND MOVE ON.... PERIOD......... AND IF SOMEONE LANDS AN ARTICLE,,,, THATS GREAT,, IF THEY DONT ,,, SOO WHAT,, IF THEY LAND A COVER,,, THATS GREAT,, IF THEY DONT SO WHAT...... with that said

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE... I PERSONALLY HOPE THAT EVERYONE ACHIEVES THEIR PERSONAL GOALS AND HAPPINESS

GM TROY TRUDEAU
    WORLD TAE SOOL ASSOCIATION

3. Hyung

Hyung Valued Member

Happy New Year!
    :D

4. Bruce W Sims

Bruce W Sims Banned Banned

I think that this is a great way to start off the New Year....especially this one!!

In fact, there is an event for the World Kido Association coming up in San Fransisco in March and I think that would be a great first step in getting off our duffs and making 2011 a year of Pro-action and not simply more reflection, yes?

BTW:

Happy New Year!

Best Wishes,

Bruce

5. klaasb

klaasb ....

My best wishes go to these people that do get on the mat ;-)

Happy new year everyone!

6. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Haha! I'll be there as always. I do however think that the event is for members only.
    Sorry Bruce.

7. Bruce W Sims

Bruce W Sims Banned Banned

Thanks...guess I need to recheck my info. I understood NKMAA were eligible. I'll double-check.

Best Wishes,

Bruce