Happy birthday to Dr.Hatsumi!.. and me.

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by vickbd, Dec 2, 2005.

1. vickbd

vickbd New Member

:D It's Dr. Hatsumi's birthday's today! :D
    Well he DOES live on the other side of the world so it might be tomorrow but heck..

It's also my birthday :D .

Happy birthday Hatsumi.

2. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

And it is mine tomorrow.

yay!

:cry:

3. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Happy birthday to all those born in december including myself (29th)

:)
    #
    you can't beat a mixture of capricorn and monkey dec 1968

4. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Only through genetics :D

5. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

It's my birthday in February :D

6. xen

xen insanity by design

that would be goat-monkey then..? :D

there's got to be a joke in there somewhere...

what do you get if you cross a monkey with a goat...?

give me a minute while i roll a cig and work this one out...*time passes*

i don't know...horny banana's with goaty beards and saggy pink bums?

maybe not.

i know i'll ask google...

and would you believe it... i found this...(sorry gary :D)

1. goat monkey

When a person is so UGLY that the best creature that comes close to their looks would be crossed between SOMETHING with a momma goat and a daddy monkey.Oh my, I know he is not coming over here to talk to me!! I wonder who let that GOAT MONKEY out the zoo?

i swear this if off a real web-page... i'd post the link because sense 2 of the definition had me falling off my chair... but it breaks TOS with a vengance...

but if you're creative and patient with google, you may find it.

i also found a really obscure maths joke that crossed a monkey with a goat via an elephant first, but it took me five minutes to get it... and then i wished i hadn't bothered...

but for the sake of completeness...here it is... (from Yale Universities maths server of all places...apparently this is how to keep they undergrads into the lectures...sounds like they have a ball :D )

4. Tell a joke every 20-25 minutes. The joke must be short and simple. Like "This is an easy theorem. In my opinion, parallel parking (or baseball rules) is much harder." Or (for math 120 and above)
    "What do you get when you cross an elephant with a monkey?"
    "Elephant monkey sin(theta)."
    "What do you get when you cross an elephant with a mountain goat?"
    "Nothing - you can't take a cross product with a scalar."

ain't insomnia fun :)

Oh yeah, on topic... happy birthday Dr. H... keep on grooving...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
  7. KSprenk

KSprenk be

Happy birthday to both of you, especially Hatsumi since he posts on here so much. :D

8. Peaceful Tiger

Peaceful Tiger Happy Member

Their class must really be a laugh a minute, wait, no, a laugh every 20-25 minutes. :rolleyes:

No, not really, I'm joking :D

9. xen

xen insanity by design

LMAO...

yeah, i can just imagine him sneaking a look at his watch wishing the class would end so he can dash back home, log on and post under his pseudonym... he PM'd me only the other day to say he was looking forward to hitting his 500th post and how excited he was about finding out what the new MAP logo would be :D

10. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Thanks, I'm born one day after you. I'm a mixture of rabbit and capricorn.

Christian

11. xen

xen insanity by design

sorry, the mighty google came up with nothing for rabbits and goats...(except for lots of unpleasant cloning trials :( )

but here's a crap rabbit joke i found...

An infant rabbit was orphaned. Fortunately though, a family of squirrels took it in and raised it as if it were one of their own. This adoption led to some peculiar behaviors on the part of the rabbit, including a tendency for it to eschew jumping but rather to embrace running around like its step-siblings. As the rabbit passed through puberty, however, it soon faced an identity crisis (don't we all!). It went to its step-parents to discuss the problem. It allowed as to how it felt different from its step-siblings, was unsure of its place in the universe, and was generally forlorn. Their response was, "Don't scurry, be hoppy."

come on guys...get into the spirit...isn't this thread supposed to be a birthday party :D

now, all we need is moosey to run through thread as a clown and we can move onto jelly an ice-cream :)

12. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Hey Dan

what about your birthday sign and year sign?

go on you know you want to!

13. KSprenk

KSprenk be

Hehe yeah. I dont know if you guys know this, but he actually gets in the chat room every thursday at 2 in the morning. :D

14. xen

xen insanity by design

ahh go on then gary, i nearly let it out the bag last night...

seems we are connected by a 1 in 365 and a quarter chance coincidence... ;)

i noticed it months ago on your profile :D

now then what do you get if you cross a rat and goat?

best consult the mighty google...

right...according to wise old father google, there is something about rats and goats on this page...

i haven't found it yet, but i haven't stop laughing either...so that makes it a welcome addition to the party :D

15. JibranK

JibranK Valued Member

Same here.

All y'all who're born around (within a day) Soke should go to Daikomyosai and tell Soke to see how he reacts :D

16. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

Happy birthday to all of those whos birthday is on december, especielly Hatsumi Sensei, for all that he has done. :)