Happy Birthday Pat O'Malley

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Melanie, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

Thought you'd be missed huh? Unlucky! :evil: ;)

Hope you have a great day Pat!

2. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Happy Birthday!

Cheers!

3. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

Happy Birthday Pat!

4. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Happy birthday mate...

Been a while, but I still think of you often.

5. shootodog

shootodog restless native

happy birthday old timer :p

have a good one!

6. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Happy Birthday!!!

7. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Cheers everyone,
    Sorry I did not reply sooner but been travelling the world and all that, 1 month in the Philippines then to Australia, now in New Zealand then off to Los Angeles and Mexico this Wednesday.

My Birthday was great, had a bit of a celebration in Melbourne with GM Roland Dantes and Master David Foggie along with a few others including my lovely wife Lucy, the kids and one of our top Students (Instructor) Shelley Coombe.

Celebrating our Wedding anniversary today in Auckland (New Zealand) with my close freinds and student Clint and Mel Jones.

So all good, will be back at the end of the month and will be back on loine properly then.

Thanks agin everyone, yes I know travelling round the world teaching is a pain, but hey someone has to do it eh:)

Best regards

Pat

8. BakbakanFighter

BakbakanFighter Valued Member

Happy birthday pat. Hope you have had a good one. I was looking for your birthday thread in the FMA forum. I did find one posted by Pete Lewis. But saw that Anth had locked it. Nice to see Anth flexing his poor muscles again! Still much as it made sense for you to have a thread in the FMA forum at least there is still a thread going. Hope you are having fun on your travels and I look forward to seeing you again, my old (and getting older) friend. HOH