Happeh Theory?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by aikidoka-je, Feb 22, 2013.

1. aikidoka-je

aikidoka-je Blue Floral Belt

Anyone heard of this? Is it a joke or for real?

A few parts I agree with but most of it I think is hilariously silly.

What do you think?

They say "there's a grain of truth in every joke".

2. Lockjaw

Lockjaw Killing you softly

According to Happeh Theory, masturbation will make a human being blind and crippled.
    There are other actions that will cause or are associated with the same changes to the body.
    Anorexia, Exccessive Sex, Injection of Drugs, Snorting of Drugs, Excessive Excercise, and Homosexuality are all associated with the same changes to the body that Happeh Theory claims are caused by masturbation.

The knowledge that masturbation or homosexuality changes the human body is not difficult to gain.
    The only thing it requires is observing homosexuals and masturbators long enough to become familiar with the physical characteristics of their bodies, and how those characteristics differ from the bodies of heterosexuals and people who do not masturbate.

The simplicity of learning how masturbation or homosexuality will change the human body means that many human cultures throughout history gained easily acquired this knowledge.

According to Happeh Theory, the proof that human cultures throughout history have known that masturbation will change the human body can be found in the creations of those cultures.
    Those cultures created things that could only be created by someone who knew how masturbation or homosexuality changes the human body.

http://www.themasterofbation.com/2010/08/16/a-japanese-cartoon-and-homosexual-body-changes/

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  3. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

5. Kenko Enso

Kenko Enso Valued Member

So, what he's trying to tell me is that people that perpetuate the acceptance of masturbation have ties with eye laser surgery clinics?

6. aikidoka-je

I don't believe the "blindness" or "hairy palms" myths but I do think it can distort the body if you over do it.

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

8. mattt

mattt Valued Member

Toe curling

9. aikidoka-je

If it is overdone I believe that body can start to become 'stuck' in the position.

10. mattt

mattt Valued Member

Standing or Seated?

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Only if the wind changed direction....

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  12. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa1RMD1f5Es"]X-Men the Animated Series Theme (No SFX) - YouTube[/ame]
    This is all that comes to mind for me in response to the whole "Happeh theory" thing.

And "stuck that way"? I'm not sure what you mean. Priapism?

13. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Is that based on personal experience or close observation of friends and family?

:eek:

Seriously now what is that actually based on?

14. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

You mean like in American Pie?

[​IMG]

15. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

This is one of those threads where starting off with, "Well, from my experience" is inappropriate right?

16. mattt

mattt Valued Member

I'm wondering how much is too much? Is there any lead into this state or just it just occur? I mean, I am up to 8-12 a day, more on the weekends and no ill effects...

[​IMG]

17. aikidoka-je

I don't think anyone can explain this better than the man himself! (Happeh) LOL

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyD_qIchAds"]Example of the effects of Right Hand Masturbation on a male human body - YouTube[/ame]

18. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

So, as long as you switch hands and vary position, you're ok?

19. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

What if both your shoulders are wonky?

20. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

You're ambidextrous?