#Hapkido Core Concepts. Input on my complete DVD wanted

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by Vidadi Hajiyev, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Vidadi Hajiyev

Vidadi Hajiyev New Member

Greetings! My name is Vidadi Hajiyev. I am martial arts practitioner & researcher from Azerbaijan republic.

I would like to present my Free Video about core of Hapkido.

This video is my first attempt to explain YOO-WON-HWA main concepts of Hapkido – nonresistance, circle/rotation and flow. I apologize for my English. I am working on improving my English, talking and blogging skills. On this video shown very basic hapkido self-defense techniques to illustrate and explain concepts of Hapkido. We did not focused on techniques in this video, only on concepts and it may be not so accurate technique demonstration. For techniques we do separate videos with detailed explanation together with real resistance applications.

They are as laws of all movements, it is also related to ezoteric trinity (shape/form-content/information-measure/dimensions) of ancient oriental mystitism. I am more interested in physical sides of these principles related to human biomechanics. Yoo-Won-Hwa the 3 concepts which build the core system of hapkido. Without Yoo-Won-Hwa the Hapkido look like some collection of techniques without interralations and integrity.

Please, let me know your comments, opinions, notes, critics and advices related to this video.

Here is the link to the video:

Thomas likes this.
  2. Twisting

Twisting Valued Member

i just watched the first technique of pushing. even though english isn't your first language, you are very clear and easy to understand. you also breakdown the concepts precisely so well done! i would have suggested an editing change; you cut off the section where you punched him on the ground. it's probably better to omit it and include it in a separate section, or expand on it more before clipping it. just an opinion, but good luck!