Hand signs

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by warriorofanart, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Moldavite_E

Moldavite_E New Member

Driving Kuji

Ahhhh, so desu ka, gLLLLasshopper. You may be pleased to know that your Driving Kuji has travelled well, propagated and is thriving in the mysterious Far East. We've even come up with several local variations. I'm sure you'll find at least one or two friendly natives who would be more than happy to give demonstrations if ever you're in our neck of the woods. Aren't we wiley Orientals endlessly inventive? :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  2. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

my L33T gang that originated in the Bay Area has its one handsigns called the YADADADADADADADAMEAN sign.
    we are called "the little raskals" and all we do is beat up elementary school kids and cosplay anime characters. We are gonna war with "Barney's backward gang" pretty soon. hopefully my Taijutsu will help me kick some purple dinosaur &$$.

as Soke says.
    "Beat up all who oppose you, especially if they are pirates. that is the true meaning of Ninpo"

3. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

An angry fox as I recal. The thing is, Soke uses it in one of his kamae, and the feeling for that kamae is supposably that of a tiger protecting her young. I will have to look it up.

4. TheUnnecessaryEvil

TheUnnecessaryEvil Banned Banned

The Kuji-in were basically a form of Japanese "witchcraft."

Believe hard enough that something may happen.. pray to the "universe" while making these symbolic gestures and maybe what you project into the world will pay off.