Hand pain of death

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Ero-Sennin, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Alright, so the last few days my right hand has been just killing me. You know when you first do good mornings or roman deadlifts and the next day you try to touch your toes and hooooo, how tight and hard to do? Well the last few days it has felt like this in my right hand when I make a fist!

So first I thought since I was working full time hanging sheetrock that carrying the board or running the screw gun all day long was hurting my hands, but this has never happened before so I just didn't know what was up. Then . . . . . I found out. I've been playing a game called Guitar Heros II and the clicking of the button in which you would strum the keys on a real guitar is the source of my problem! Can you believe that? I can pound my hands all day hitting things, carrying things, holding things for hours straight . . . . but a video game gets me on my knees. I can hardly hold a fist!

I also have another question though, I wasn't just going to be stupid. I notice that when I'm working full time hanging sheetrock, that I'll wake up in the middle of the night and my hands will be numb. When I start moving them again it's alright, but I'm wondering if this is poor circulation? It only happens when I work hard all day, and it's not often that it happens but it still happens here and there, sometimes even my entire arm. If this is just poor circulation, is there anything I can do to fix it or is it just something to deal with?