Hammersmith dojo ?

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by Alansmurf, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Any one know anyone in Hammersmith area teaching jujitsu .

An experienced student just moved to the uk from Oz has asked me. access via public transport is the best option requested.

Ta smurf

2. Brixtonbodunwel

Brixtonbodunwel Valued Member

Their is a full time quality Brazilian Ju Jitsu club North of Hammersmth just down from Goldhawk road tube station which is the nearest tube. Or their is Hontai Yoshin Ryu Ju-Jutsu at the Budokawi. Either Earls Court or Gloucester road tube and it is about a 10 min walk.
    Hope that helps, depending where the student is living going a bit further afield in London they might have a better choice most parts of London are served with excellent public transport. A friend of mine was learning some traditional Ju Jitsu in Chelsea depending where in Chelsea the nearest tube is either South Ken or Sloane Sq.

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Which style of jujutsu was he studying in Chelsea?

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Every dojo I train at seems to be the hammer Smith dojo. :(

5. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

One of my club's sessions is in Hammersmith, feel free to send him our details.

6. Brixtonbodunwel

Brixtonbodunwel Valued Member

Re the Ju Jutsu in Chelsea, this was a few years back; I remember my friend said the chap got qualified in Japan, I didt ask anymore I remember him say word to the effect it' off over the back' which means from where were having a cuppa off the Kings road. I know it is not very heplful but that from memory.

7. Dean Winchester

I can make a good guess who it was and the ryu.

:D

8. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Yep and hes buggered off to Japan now ....:hat:

9. Dean Winchester

Tis alright Smurf, we have our places reserved at the bar.

:cool: