Gym Music

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Maverick, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

NO band has ever come close to the Beatles. Theres just something about their music, its so simple, yet perfect.

Any musicians here at MAP?

*raises hand

2. Colucci

Colucci My buddies call me Chris.

Somehow I forgot to mention Zombie. I keep meaning to find the soundtrack to House of 1,000 Corpses. His remix of "Brickhouse" cracks me up.

3. blessed_samurai

blessed_samurai Valued Member

:D "My amp goes to 11." "But...that 11 is written in." "No, our amps go to 11."

The sound of aggression filled music is pretty nice for lifting. But I'm with BeWater, nothing beats the beautiful sound of pure iron.

4. toothpaste100

toothpaste100 Banned In 60 Seconds

I like hard rock or agressive rap when I am lifting, and softer rock or reggae when I am doing cardio or training for cross country. I find that slower stuff always makes the cardio feel shorter and the lifting longer, and the opposite for more agressive stuff.

5. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

that movie makes me never want to be in his head EVER!! but i just saw it on e-bay a few minutes ago. {the movie}

6. Fade-To-Black

Fade-To-Black New Member

Black Label Society stuff is bloody awesome too. Only danger is forgetting the weights and entering an air guitar marathon :D God bless you Zakk Wylde, you truly are the man.

7. Damien Alexander

Damien Alexander New Member

PANTERA!!!

R.I.P Dimabag.

gwar in the headphones though.... :D
    (some people are too thenthitive)

8. Cownose

Cownose Valued Member

I'm a career musician...the Beatles bore me, and my favorite band is Slipknot :D

9. toothpaste100

toothpaste100 Banned In 60 Seconds

w00t Styx

I'M SAILING AWAY, SET AN OPEN COURSE ON THE VIRGIN SEA

10. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

While you are working out, disturbed is the best with system of a down being a close second. Afterward, Maylin Manson and nirvana are tied.

11. Fade-To-Black

Fade-To-Black New Member

*clears throat*

.. cause ive got to be free.. free to face the life thats ahead of me..

Down With The Sickness by Disturbed is a good un!

12. faster than you

faster than you Valued Member

Wagner, all Wagner!

13. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Good stuff Bewater, a man after my own heart there.

Scarlet, the glamourisation of violence, gangs and guns isn't the best thing that's happened to music, especially considering how vulnerable kids are to influences like that these days.

14. Colucci

Colucci My buddies call me Chris.

I can't believe we all forgot to mention Rollins Band . Even his spoken word stuff is intense and motivating.

15. Damien Alexander

Damien Alexander New Member

R-O-L-L-I-N-S!!!!!!

hooaa!