Guba Doce Pares North East

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by tonglonglengjai, Jul 8, 2011.

1. tonglonglengjai

tonglonglengjai Valued Member

Just to let everyone know.

Guba Doce Pares is alive and growing strong in the Newcastle area. Dave Barlow, Alec Morris and myself are training, teaching and promoting this great system as best we can.

We will be holding regular seminars with GM Danny Guba and everyone with a geniune interest is welcome to attend.

Best Wishes
    Paul Tennet
    www.moifa.co.uk

2. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Congrtulations. I'm sure you'll do the system proud.

Best regards

Pat

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Good news and good luck.

There is nothing funnier than Danny's Geordie accent, I'm sure you've heard it.

I was with Danny on Sunday and he is in good form and looking well.

4. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

Does this mean your now GM Guba's reps for the northeast? Good luck Paul, hope to see you soon!!

5. tonglonglengjai

Hi Gornall,

I am not trying to be awkward but any political questions I am happy for people to ask GM Guba themselves. All we are concerned with is representing Guba Doce Pares in a honest way and improving our skills in a way that I hope Danny will be proud of.

I know that since 1998 many people have trained with GM Guba in Newcastle and I would like to say that if they want to train with him in future, get in touch and hopefully with can all train and learn FMA as equals.

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk

6. EmptyHandGuy

EmptyHandGuy Valued Member

No probs, I know that you will will be doing your best for all your students and will be a credit to Guba Doce Pares.

7. tonglonglengjai

Thank you to everyone who attended and supported GM Guba's seminar in Saturday. As usual he did not hold back and the locking and core of Doce Pares is a little more clear to me now.

We are planning on bringing Danny back in 2012 for 3 seminars and will also offer grading opportunities while he is in Newcastle.

If anyone wants to train with Danny when he returns just let me know. He is open and does not care about politics or which eskrima group you are from.

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk

8. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

The hard thing is getting him to slow down so your brain can absorb all of the information he gives you.