Groin shots against women

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Casado, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

hmmm, I dont know man. If by shin muscle you mean the muscle behind your shin, like your calf muscle, then I would have to say your exaggerating. Having your calf muscle ripped out, or your finger smashed off would be unbelievable pain, getting hit in the groin will drop a guy, and make him scream, and get sick, but I would never think a kick to the groin (which Ive felt) would compare to having your calf ripped out or your finger smashed off. A kicked groin is incredible pain, but you can get up after 5-10 minutes, and move try to walk it off, even less time if you really had to. The kind of pain you mentioned is pain that doesn't stop until you pass out or recieve some anesthetic.
    Personally, getting a kick in the nuts makes me feel like Im going to puke, like my stomach is going to explode and something else that hurts too :confused: . It really isn't the worst thing in the world though.

Think about what you're saying, you'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life if all your bones were broken (or you'd die). You take a good shot in the balls and you're back to feeling fine in anywhere from 5 minutes to a month.

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

I'd rather be in a weelchair than in a boys choir group for the rest of my life.

3. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

WHAT? you could land a record deal man! You could have a shot at being the next Michael Jackson. :eek:

priorities....

4. NaughtyKnight

LOl, exactly the next Michael Jackson, he spends alot of time in the choir with the boys. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2005
  5. Goju

Goju Yellow Belt

hahaha, that pic's always good.

6. NaughtyKnight

That it is, Im still laughing about it. :D

7. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

I thought that story would get a reaction:)

8. NaughtyKnight

And it did, I couldnt work out today because everytime I saw a weight I would cringe and crawl up into a fetal postion. :D

9. little china

little china New Member

Groin shot against woman

Yep... I have heard this all before.And It is true.Regardless of rummers,opinions, and heresay which are the three lowest forms of knowlage.We base medical info.on facts. And I have been in the medical field long enough to see horrible things like this happen.And good luck in your sports medicine career.Sounds like your of to a great start! :)

10. JunFan38463

JunFan38463 New Member

this just reminds me of Ron Burgandy in Anchorman

" Im gonna punch you right in the ovaries... yep right in the baby maker"

all i know is a shot to the nuts hurts, men wont know if it hurts women as badly, just as women won't ever no the extreame pain it causes us. If women wanna know how much it hurts us, let them watch any mans face when some OTHER guy gets a bad Groin Shot.... we all get those "Sympathy Pains".... ohh godd i just gave my self some sympathy pain :cry: :eek:

11. spooky

spooky Valued Member

When I worked in the E.R. I saw everything you can even imagine!And I have seen women go into shock from the extreame levels of pain from a hard blow to the genitals! :eek: And men and women do have the same nerve plex down there as well.But I would honestly say it hurts me more than a man.....But your right it is a empty debate...And the pain level varys from person to person regardless of sex.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2005
  12. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

I'm not sure it is quite as severe as for a guy - we don't get HSRI like they do, but still debilitating.

13. little china

little china New Member

Groin shots

It seem's men do hit harder.But I think it depends a lot on the exact placement and the power of the strike.But the women I have seen hit in the groin hit the ground faster,and stayed down longer, and took longer to recover than a man. :eek:But I think spooky is talking about is a kick in the vulva which is highly sensitve to any type of strike.And very dangerious too! But then I have seen some men hit in the same area even harder and not even blink!?So you could say it hurts a man more than a woman? Or you could say it hurts a woman more than a man?

14. little china

little china New Member

But furthermore I would say it depends alot on the exact placement and the power or how hard the strike is.But I still side with spooky on this matter. ;)