Groin shots against women

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Casado, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Flying Shadow

Flying Shadow New Member

I knew someone would say that eventually. But seriously guys I am not being facetious.

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I mean the size of the breasts. Bigger = more sensitive.....in my experience, but Shotokan proves me wrong there ...... :eek:

3. Flying Shadow

Flying Shadow New Member

I guess we won't really know until we're told by a female.

4. Sgt_Major

Problem is that even they cannot come to a single conclusion......

5. Flying Shadow

Flying Shadow New Member

BAHHHH!!! haha LOL

6. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

Bigger means less sensitive actually because of having more fat. Does this solve the controversy?

7. spooky

spooky Valued Member

Yes getting hit in the breast hurts,especialy tender on that time of the month.Now as for the pain in the abomen more than the testicals when hit that makes sense,because the testicals have very few nerves.It starts with the (vas deferens) which is a tube that has a very small nerve that is called (genialformale nerve)in it.dout I spelled that right I will correct it later.Now the the vas deferens tube with the geni. nerve inside travel from the testes into the nexus of innervated nerves in the abomen area.And the testes are really quite ruged,they have a tough casing around them,and so what happens when hit the testical on the inside of the casing swell causing pressure that the small geni.nerve picks up and is transfred to the innervated nerve area''burnning in the belly feeling could come from.That is really the basics and I could go into much more detail later.And I hope that helps you. ;)

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  8. shotokanwarrior

You're talking about the hypogastric plexus, spooky. Just contributing.

9. snailfist

snailfist Valued Member

The effectiveness or otherwise of groin shots has been well examined in the self-defense section. (I've skipped a few pages so if I've missed a link already posted I apologise).

With regards to techniques being more effective on one gender than another, breasts have already been mentioned, but there are presumably some more subtle distinctions. Some structures in the female body are different, the hips for example, and this has implications when women are doing press-ups. Certainly, the higher pain threshold of women is worth bering in mind in e.g. a restraint situation. Wheras one might get away with pressure points normally when restraining a potentially violent person, one might have to resort to a lock or similar mechanically neutralising method when dealing with someone who could not feel pain (e.g. if they were tanked up on alcohol).

10. spooky

spooky Valued Member

Female groin shots

Thanks shotoanwarrior for filling in some of the details.I was using the term innervated nerve connectons as for the general area.I know the more isolated area would be the hypogastric plexus block that is located in front of the fifth lumbar and first sacral vertebral bodies. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  11. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

I see you're well read on the subject of testicles :p :D

Spooky, you said that the testicles have fewer nerves, how is this true. Fewer nerves should mean less pain. Or do you mean fewer nerves than the breasts because breastes are huge compared to testicles?

12. spooky

spooky Valued Member

Did I say my breast don't hurt when hit.They can hurt quite a bit.There is only one very small nerve inside the vas deferens that comes up from the testical.It's really about the hypogastric plexus block that both male and female have.And if you read some of my post you know that I had sufferd tremendioulsy when kicked in my groin.Far far more painfull than a hit in the breast :eek: .So I don't know how you can compare nerves to breast size?Bigger does not mean more nerves?Are you trying to compare nerve types?Maybe I need to go into more detail but I don't want put you all to sleep. :rolleyes:I feel like im getting of the subjuct of FEMALE groin strikes again.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2004
  13. spooky

spooky Valued Member

groin shots to women

It CAN hurt a woman even more than a man...really!!A kick up in the vulva CAN rupture the bladder jar or dissplace, compress the uterus, and ovaries and damage the vagina. And create reproductive problems.Or even death!But you don't know how painfull it is until you been kicked in that spot!!!!And I know.I have received a good hit their once!!I don't wish this on anybody!!! :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005
  14. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Me and my mates were playing footy against these huge islanders a few years back. My mate was in goal and charged at the attacker to stop him scoring. The guy kicked as hard as he could and missed the ball (the football anyway :D) and hit my mate square in the nuts.

He was on the ground screaming for at least 5mins. He threw up and I have never seen anyone in more pain in my life.

The balls have cause alot of pain when injured to protect us. If they didnt hurt, we would care as much about getting hit there and thus destroy our ability to reproduce.

My experience from getting hit in the nuts has always come with breaking up with girls. "Im sorry, Its just Im not ready for as serious relationship."
    "You you just used me for sex!!!!" WAM. Me on the ground.

You guys are right about the pain not soley being in the balls, its mostly in the stomach. You feel like a friggin elephant is trying to escape from your nuts and escape through your mouth. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2005
  15. Sgt_Major

You have been graced with an eloquence most men can only dream of! :p ;)

16. NaughtyKnight

Lol, thanks mate. The queen didnt knight me for nothing. :D

17. shotokanwarrior

Hell, yeah, that comes from everyone in my dojo and down the lineage of Senseis being obsessed with testicles. I don't know why.

Here's an anecdote about groin shots to guys, little off topic but anyway. last night at karate we had to do this weird stance that looks like sumo and that got my sensei talking about sumo and he told us that in ancient Japan, sumo was so prestigious that they tried to breed an elitist sumo race, and you know what they did to the young boys...apparently they tied weights to their testicles to stretch them so they could be fastened up behind them into their belts.

:D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

There are different nerve types...Delta A is shooting, stabbing pain and Delta C is burning, flaring pain. (I'm trying to write some metal lyrics using that as an image, I'm gonna call it 'Delta C Scream')

18. NaughtyKnight

Tied weights the their nuts!?!?!?!?!? I feel so sorry for them.

19. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

I must be the only one kicked in that area and didn't really suffer any pain. It was uncomfortable, true, but not shattering. I just went on with the fight after backing off for a second. Hmm, it was a pretty square shot, maybe the velocity has to be higher for it to really hurt. Dislocating my knee and breaking my nose and my pinky were much more painful.
    It would have to be a pretty serious hit to dislodge any of the reproductive organs. They are pretty tightly ligamented against the back of the pelvis and there are lots of other organs in there taking up space and providing padding. I find myself rather doubtful that a run of the mill hit would cause the amount of damage that you are describing, however freak accidents do happen. When I was in rehab for my knee there was a guy there whose tibia shattered when he stepped off the curb. Go figure.

20. NaughtyKnight

Id rather have every bone broken in my body than take a hard nut shot.