Groin shots against women

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Casado, Jun 18, 2003.

1. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

I don't mind, if my girl is willing to, um, conpensate for the damage later, by, um. . . . .ok, mabye it's better not to talk about that stuff here. :Angel: :D :rolleyes: :love:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Girls, you have no idea. . . . . .... the pain is a mixture of piercing pain (like getting stabbed), blundeoning pain (like getting crushed), being cut slowly and painfully, burned and frozen at the same time, something blowing up, and constant, crushing pressure that DOES NOT relieve.

All that x20 is about the amount of pain it accounts to.

2. SparcZ

SparcZ That's flexibility!

Passing a kidney stone is rumoured to be as painful as child birth...

I was once kneed in the balls when I was 10 so hard that I could hardly **** for 2 weeks so that must be close...

3. spooky

spooky Valued Member

Hummmm.......I'm a woman and I have been kicked in my groin /vulva and it gave me a(vulva hematoma)Just the most undescribable pain I ever felt and swelling for almost a week :eek:There is no way I can describe the pain I felt to a man.But sounds like you just described the pain I went through pretty close......So I bet you don't know what it feels like to have a vulva hematoma?Very very tramatic both physicaly and mentally!! A hard blow into the vulva could kill a woman........No kidding!It's called a(Intraperitoneal rupture).And women experience the same pain because we have the same innervated nerve trunks.And we even have some extra nerves that are used in child birth!So don't tell me I have no idea :woo:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2004
  4. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

My dear, let us simply say we're even. Shall we??? It's no use arguing over this matter anyways.

5. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

I can sometimes do it from low horse stance or low hira no kamae , but not reliably, It also has happened involintarily in low (<-30c) temperatures, sumo are often able to do this as well alledgedly.

6. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

I havent Read thru all of this thread yet but i will soon.

I groin kick can be DEADLY to a woman. A womans pelvis is more open than a mans(Which Is Smaller and more compact) Due to them being the ones who deliver cherishable life into this world(Bless women),making it far easier to break than a mans. If this happens her internal organs can slide down a half inche,causeing haermorrage that will kill her.

7. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

Urgh, that's barbaric.

And Spooky, you tell them! At my last TKD school only the lads were allowed to wear groin shields...*watches her adrenalize*

8. Ophqui

Ophqui Valued Member

I kicked someone in the nads sparring today (accidently). ended the bout, he couldnt carry on, lol.

Its weird, but getting hit in that area doesnt seem to affect me as badly as some people, ive taken a nuber of direct knees to that special place playing football and been fine to carry on after about a minute.

9. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Hmmm. . . . .

Mabye your a prodigy of the Iron Balls style???

10. spooky

spooky Valued Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr,...Are they allowing women to be hurt or what?! That sounds really bad!! I would not go to a school that did that to me!! :woo: At my dojo it is the policy that everyone wears groin protection when sparing,especially woman.A dojo that does not follow this policy sounds unprofessonal and could sure be setting them self up with legal problems if a woman is hurt. :bang:

11. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

Question for women who've been hit in the groin:

Sometimes when I get hit in the groin, there's a slight delay in the reaction, i.e. I get hit, I have time to fire off another punch or two, and *then* I double over in agony. Have any of you experienced this?

12. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Yes, I've had that too sometimes, but only with less serious blows to the groin. With the really bad ones the pain is instant!

13. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

I Usually can continue until the bout or confrontation is finished

14. E-Rocker

E-Rocker Valued Member

Thanks for the responses guys, but I was actually asking if any of the *women* here have had that effect.

15. spooky

spooky Valued Member

A woman responding to your question E-Rocker.

The few times that I have been struck in my genitals I at first was stuned for one second, *then* hit the ground in absolute agony becoming incompasitated. :eek: I would say there is no real delay for me.Even a light kick to that area of my body can stop me in my tracks and cause me to double over. And I can not throw even a little baby punch. :cry:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2004
  16. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

Unfortunately yeah. Bloody men :woo: They make such a gigantic deal out of their vulnerable parts that we get ignored!!! I have even heard, this was in a book about rape, that kicking a guy in the balls was 'a woman's one natural advantage'!!!!!!! It's atrocious!!!!!

You could however, if you were ever at a school like this, wear a groin shield under your suit...it's not like anyone will be able to see :)

Yesterday I somehow managed to ram myself in the groin with a car door (don't ask), I managed not to pull a face (didn't fancy explaining to my mum what I was looking so agonized about) but it wasn't a pleasant sensation :(

Where did you get that from...are you sure it's not computer generated?

17. Flying Shadow

Flying Shadow New Member

I've seen a documentary on TV about MA masters that can take kicks to the groin with no pain at all.

You've got to remember pain is an internal experience, which means it is not fully above any measure of control. Also there's really in no such thing as pain, pain dosen't exist as a physical entity but it's rather a process. Pain is really a verb.

Whilst helping a yellow belt in a front kick drill (meant to be aimmed at my solar plexus) he kicked me square in the groin (little punk) but I was too busy explaining the technique to some other guy (he kicked me whilst my head was turned) I therefore didn't feel any pain untill some moments later. Not just groin pain it happens with all areas on my body during intense sparring.

There have been reports of many soldiers that have been shot in battles that have been so "zoned out" so focused on fighting that they only noticed they had been shot after the fighting way over.

On the whole for women getting kicking in the groin area:
    Yes it is extremely damaging, a black belt at my club described to me the same think thing that that other guy was talking about (sorry can't be bothered going back and finding your name) about the internal organs moving causing death etc... except he said it also had something to do with the nerves.

On the subject of the pain of getting hit in the nads:
    It's not only the testicles where I feel most of the pain about 60-70% of the pain manifests in low in my adomen about 2 inches below my navel (belly button) on either side as if someone is stabbing, crushing, freezing and burning me there as the other guy described. Anyone one else experienced this or am I just a freak?

Towards the ladies:
    What about the breasts? How badly does it hurt that bad to he hit in the breasts?
    My sensei has been recommending chest guards for our female club members, and I'm guessing it's for a good reason.

18. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

I get that burning/stabby thing up in my stomach, its worse than the actual pain in the testes!

Breast shots seem to be split opinion here....i think it depends on the size etc....ime it works a lot...but other people disagree.....

19. Flying Shadow

Flying Shadow New Member

Yay!!! I'm not a freak. I could of sworn the pain was in my lower adomen.

With reference to breasts shots, what do you mean by the size? The size of the opponent or the size of the breast?

P.S. for those of you at home who are wondering why on earth I'm asking these questions is because 1. I'm just curious and 2. This information could come in handy the next time I am ambushed by a 6'2" woman with 60% more muscle mass than me and 6 years of training in kickboxing. I happened to Van Damme in sudden death it could happen to me!!!

20. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Nah, yer just a perv, mate! :D