Groin kick?

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by Weng, Nov 30, 2003.

1. Shaolin Dragon

Shaolin Dragon Born again martial artist

I read somewhere that before demos they tape everything "up" and it is just a trick, but not sure if I believe that

2. Nakthai

Nakthai New Member

hmm, alot of the time, if your stance is right you're not so likely to be able to get kick in the boys. Unless you're doing a squat mid fight anyway. you're most likely to get kicked in the member. which still hurts.

3. quartermaster

quartermaster Cat-like, stretchy guy

in any case, i think i'll leave you to your thoughts on this one, i'd rather not talk too much ball in one week

4. nicolo

nicolo Valued Member

just a true story for me, I got into a fight in grade school and accidentally kicked into the kid's groin. He spent some time in the hospital for internal bleeding and I was suspended.

5. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

This is an old thread, but I wanted to learn more about the hin yoi point and the seemingly sensationalized "death strike" that can occur to that area (especially since everyone now seems to be trying to hit me in the nuts).

6. BangkokBabay

BangkokBabay New Member

My trainer was a well known fighter in Bangkok, one day while training, we were working together and by accident my foot nailed him in the groin. :eek: He definitely was in pain. :cry:

7. pinkpsycho

pinkpsycho Valued Member

I accidentally Kneed this boy in groin, He was in tears :cry: . I felt so bad but now it's kind of funny :p . He still doesn't think so :eek:

8. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

No , peoples balls are made of steel . You might brake your weak ankle foot area don't hit em. :D

Come on you cant believe what you said....

9. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

Haha why would you have to condition your foot to hit a soft area like that? :rolleyes: