greetings brothers in arms

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by deathmaster, Mar 21, 2010.

1. deathmaster

deathmaster Valued Member

hi i am a 20 years old boy .i am a newbie martial artist practicing for the time being TKD and i am a martial arts fan , i am a very interrested in ancien training methods like shaolins training and old karate and i wish i could be of help to anyone here and to find the help and the info i dream of . thanks everyone :hat:

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP deathmaster.

3. Patrick Smith

Patrick Smith Tustom Cuser Uitle

Welcome to MAP, deathmaster! :)

Keep in mind that a lot of the old methods of training have been scientifically proven to be harmful to your body in the long run. You can get the same results that they did hundreds of years ago with less effort and more efficient training! :)

4. kenpokidd

kenpokidd Valued Member

Welcome to MAP! I hope the info you find here to be useful!

5. deathmaster

deathmaster Valued Member

thanks PatrickSmith i know that some of the training methodes are dangerous but i am a little opsessed with it especially the internal training anyway i am her to find what can be useful and what can be useless and i hope you MAP mates would help me :)

6. 7heTexanRebel

7heTexanRebel Valid Member

Welcome to MAP!

7. Otataral

Otataral Sapientes Gladio

Welcome, please remove your shoes at the door.

8. Omicron

Omicron is around.

Welcome to MAP, Deathmaster. I'm sure you'll find some answers, whether or not they are the ones you set out for...