"Grandmaster" Jae Jeannotte

Discussion in 'Hapkido' started by JTMS, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Dojunim

Dojunim New Member

Paul Holley

I have trained with GRM. Jae for many years since 1995 and he is the real deal. He trains you hard and realistically for street survival.

2. righty

righty Valued Member

Welcome to all the new members who suddenly appeared in this thread.

3. warrior monk1

warrior monk1 Banned Banned

If a martial artist is not using pressure points or meridians, he is missing 1/2 of his training. They go hand-in-hand for successful execution of techniques! That's a given!

4. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

Yeah its nice to see all these new members telling us he is the real deal. :rolleyes:

Putting Sensei-Sifu's comedic value aside, has this thread run its course yet?

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

And can we ban these tosspots sockpuppets please.

6. Hannibal

Well I'm not saying you are talking crap.....

....but I have nothing to finish this sentence with otherwise.

7. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Tapout Clothing must have been running a sale or something this week. Good lord.

8. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

warrior monk1:

It is NOT acceptable to create a new account to agree with yourself. I have deleted the "seecindy1" duplicate account and merged the posts into your original profile.

Please take some time to review this site's Terms of Service before making any other posts, as you are on the verge of being permanently banned for poor behaviour.

9. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

He sounds more like a moron than a martial artist IMO.

10. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

Isnt Dojunim a dupe as well?

11. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

It would be just my luck to create a dupe account and then for it to disagree with me.

No it wouldn't.

12. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Couldn't verify an IP match on that one, but if it turns out to be the case that account will be deleted as well.

13. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Cool - welcome.

Can you clear up the issue raised here on GM Jeanotte's rank trail?

Who were his instructors and who awarded him his senior dan ranks?

14. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

5.00 that he has not a clue... what do you think?

15. warrior monk1

I checked ou the rules of UFC fighting and like i said rule 5) NO small joint manipulations!! Rules 1) no biting 2) no eye gouging 3) no fish hooks 4) no groin strikes 5) no small joint manipulations 6) no hair pulling 7) no head butts 8) no striking to the back 9)no striking downward with the point of the elbow 10) no striking to the throat or trachea 11)no clawing pinching twisting of the flesh 12) no grabbing the clavicle 13 no kicking of the head to a downed opponent 14) no kneeing the head of a downed opponent 15) no stomping a ground opponent 16) no kicking the kidney with the heel 170 no pile drivers. Its obviouse to me the rules are designed for so that asian Martial arts is banned!! these are all techniques used by Hapkido and many other systems.

16. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Yeah man, they totally banned muay thai and judo.

17. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

It's a professional sport. The rules are there to increase the likelyhood of competitors having a shot at a second fight.

If you want death matches, better call Dux.

18. Hannibal

Speaking of banned how long before you are done? I am placing $5 and a cheese pizza that you don't see the weekend out - unless you take a posting hiatus

19. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Why would that be a problem for Hapkido?

20. warrior monk1

HI: THIS IS CINDY AND YOU BLOCKED ME WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!!! PLEASE PUT MY ACCOUNT BACK UP AND DO NOT BLOCK ME!!!!! YES, WE DO HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS BECAUSE WE LIVE TOGETHER AND HAVE TWO COMPUTERS. IF YOU DO NOT FIX WHAT YOU CHANGED........I'M REPORTING YOU ALL!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!! SIGNED WARRIOR MONKS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013