Grand Master In Hyuk Suh's Uniform - or - Grand Master Byung In Lee's Uniform

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Ki_Power, Jul 27, 2010.

?

Which Do You Like Best

1. Grand Master Suh's Uniform

27.0%
  2. Grand Master Lee's Uniform

73.0%
  1. Dragonkarma

Dragonkarma Valued Member

In Hyuk Suh's uniform denotes the Korean Royal Palace part of Kuk Sool history. He first introduced this "ceremonial" uniform on the cover of Taekwondo Times in July 1977.
    Since then, everyone seems to have copied it as well as his general's uniform design.
    Most of these folks were Kuk Sool Won students at one time whose histories can be traced.
    I like his brown one better than the gold.

Master Yang & master Lee can put on the clothing but are not anywhere near the same skill level. It's like kids trying to dress up like Yoda.

The "force" is not with them but the Farce sure is.

2. Herbo

Herbo Valued Member

Sounds like of weird, calling a former 9th dan and one of the top ranked masters in the art a child dressing up. Surely after so many years in an art its not unreasonable to want to put your own spin onto it..

3. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

ok gene, when was the last time your teacher kicked above his head or did double sword form? let's not even get into the personal stories i hear about your teacher and women...

dont forget, it was your teacher that avoided my teacher, master lee, and master pak last week.

4. Dragonkarma

Dragonkarma Valued Member

Ha ha ha

Thanks for exposing Urself.
    That's how u guys are- using "stories I heard", " word on the street", etc. -
    Basically lies u make up & spread.
    As for "avoiding" @ a funeral ?
    It just shows u guys showed up to try & cause trouble. You came to show disrespect , not to show respect for master Lee. Most of you had zero relationship with master Lee.
    There was a more private ceremony u weren't invited to attend.

For all ur impotent attempts to cause trouble u are mostly laughed at & pittied.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
  5. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

and that is the true sadness of it all. it was a great event to revere seniors in tkma, and the seniormost wasnt even there, but his brother was. by the way, you still havent told us the last time your teacher kicked above his shoulder or did double sword form.

you know what, just come visit us across the bridge next time you come to berkeley. it would be excellent to talk to you in person. we can share stories of mu chang and maybe you can ask master yang some of the questions you post on public forums.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  6. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Not for nothing, but this is not called for. It's best to end the bickering and live and let live. Certainly using the current death of a great Master as a tool for disparaging each other is IMO disrespectful to his memory. Personal attacks is a fast track to perma ban and I wouldn't want anymore contributors banned as this form is getting sparse as it is. Anyway perhaps you both should give me 100 pushups to burn off that negative energy. SO GET TO IT!

7. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

that is the truth of it sir, but i only made it to 82 before i grabbed a maekju

8. tulsa

tulsa Valued Member

No Sir, Just ONE Push Up, get ready and down, stay there, stay there... I'll be back in around twenty minutes to say up... maybe

9. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Mod warning.

Personal attacks are against the ToS, please refrain from using them.

Please remember that the use of text speak is also against the ToS.

10. jamesdevice

jamesdevice Jötunn

Frodocious

Don't be too hard on him, its not text-speak, its normal for him
    He talks that way as well.

11. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

I have a dog named Yoda...

12. Hyeongsa

Hyeongsa The Duelist

Kind of like how some masters claim fifth or sixth dahn but can't teach their way out of a wet paper bag? Or even touch their toes for that matter. I'm sure CJN Yang would have no problem if you went down there to prove how much of a "farce" he is. CJN Lee on the other hand is too nice to do that. He takes pity on the less evolved, which is very kind of him.

13. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

turn the other cheek...

SK,

Don't let him get to you...he is simply very protective of his teacher, as are you...and as am I. He does however, try to get under the skins of the "******* children" (us). Probably something [we] will have to put up with or go through - forever. I've invited him down to my school a coupe of years ago...no show.

Liam

14. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

uwta.org has some familiar colored uniforms, and tey have little history with the kuk sool arts. just look at the most recent photos... and somehow someone on the front page has our fifth degree red-blue-red stripe pattern!!!