Goth

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by bum-eyes, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bum-eyes

bum-eyes Sorry about your dog.

Okay I would have put this in the "Christianity and Goths" thread but it's kinda locked at the moment. :bang:

I just wanted to apologise about the links I posed before - they're inaccurate. Try these two pages - they outline what Goth truly is.

Defining Goth
    Goth with a Sledgehammer

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Goths should be shot.

Anyone that thinks its cool to dress all in black, pretend to be a vampire, and behave habbitualy suicidal, should be beaten to death.

3. bum-eyes

bum-eyes Sorry about your dog.

Read the bloody links!!!

EDIT: What you seem to be referring to are skin goths. In which case I agree.

4. Falcore

Falcore almost acceptable

Well I feel terrible. Going from those 2 sites, I should be ashamed for not being a goth. And non-Goths are only non-Goths because they are not smart and creative enough to be a Goth.

5. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

No, when I said all goths, I meant all goths.

You seem them in the city all the time. Sitting at the train stations drinking and trying to look scary.

I would post Maddoxx's opinion on Goths (which is exactly the same as mine), but it would break all kinds of rules, so I wont. Look it up if your intrested.

6. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

When I say a thread is closed .... I mean a thread is closed.

It was kinda locked for a reason bum-eyes, can you not see why by these comments??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.