Goshin Jutsu Karate

Discussion in 'Karate' started by BlueDragon1981, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAMJTX

JAMJTX Valued Member

Who cares?

A lot of people care. The Durant people who started this post care deeply. They are bringing in quite a bit of money by deceiving a lot of people with this crap.
    It may not be the "whitehouse", but it is something that people may have to use to save thier life some day. In that situation, it is too late to learn that you were lied to by a fraudualt karate teacher.
    Fraud is fraud, whether you steal a million bucks at a time or steal $75 bucks a month from a few hundred students for a number of years. And this is fraud.
    Like I said before, when the durant people give it a rest and remove the Seishinkai, Kuniba and Baillargeon names from thier literature and webs sites, etc. I will stop coming to boards like this and telling people they are phonies.

2. Cain

Cain New Member

Yeah but a forum is not the place to discuss all that. The members here come to discuss and share their ideas about the arts, not listen to politics and discuss wether somebody's fake or not, go on TV or make a webpage on this or something!

As far as most of the members are concerned, we don't give a damn wether the guy's fake or not. Period.

Sorry for being rude, just my honest opinion

|Cain|

3. JAMJTX

JAMJTX Valued Member

obviously you do care

It is not possible to discuss the durant goshin jutsu without discussing fraud, because it is a fraud.
    The troll that started this post asked if anyone ever heard of goshin jutsu.
    The answer is, yes I did hear of it. The founder, his son and senior student were criminals who started the organization as a we to sucker people into giving them money each month. Not a single one of them has more than a couple of months at most of training and all of thier rank certificates have been proven to be fakes.
    It's a lgit answer to the question and it is the truth.

Now, if you don't give damn about it, stop reading and replying to the posts.

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

There come a stage where threads like this go a step beyond public service and become what we call here - "Non-Contributory" i.e. they contribute nothing to the community here. The case has been made - the situation about this "Goshin Jutsu Karate" has had it's 15min of fame - time to move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.