Good street combos

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by shinobi187, Oct 26, 2004.

1. cjw314

cjw314 New Member

Then you deserve to get yer **** kicked for cutting off yer own exit, fool. ;)

2. NeonxBurst

NeonxBurst 1st Black

I vote you just run as fast as you can, but if you can't run, then hide, then if you can't hide then stand and fight. Your best combo is go for the vitals, like the shin, groin, knee, hip, balls, solars, throat, eyes, or neck, or go crazy and just attack them all. Then once you bust um in the vitals, go with a good attack for like the shoulder, bicep, or thigh. Then if you're not done yet, and can run away, take you pick, but don't severely injure them.

3. Ian Nottingham

Ian Nottingham New Member

or you could punch his forehead, it doesn't really leave any pain, but its a stupid thing to do. and while he's like, "did he just punch me in the forehead" you can signal the elephant to drop the bowling ball down the ramp, causing the osterage to full-on stampeed your oponent. but hey thats just what i'd do.

Ian Nottingham

4. Weasel

Weasel New Member

A baseball bat, some motivation, and a lot of adrenaline.

5. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

Where do you propose to pull this so called "Baseball Bat" from Weasel?

6. Kentsui

Kentsui Valued Member

Practice Avoid-do ;)

7. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Connect left foot with assailants right testicle. It also works with the right foot, left testicle and all permutations. You'd better be a fast runner after trying this one.

8. bukweetz

bukweetz New Member

9. CobraMaximus

CobraMaximus Banned Banned

Slap on wrist lock...tear a few muscles OR

Dodge, boot in crotch, run

:|