Good street combos

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by shinobi187, Oct 26, 2004.

1. shinobi187

shinobi187 New Member

Just wondering if anybody had any good combos specifically for altercations on the street?

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

sure...combine a pumping motion of the arms with a running motion of the legs and show a clean set of heels to your assailant

3. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Best one for me is

Fence type posturer - then a good hard Jab then Cross!!!

4. johndoch

johndoch upurs

Spinning heel kick inside a lift :rolleyes:

5. alex_000

alex_000 You talking to me?

:D ..

What hanni said. Run.

If you can't avoid enything that will get you off balance. Anything else is ok.

6. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Dhuck Rhun Hyde
    Works for me every time.
    Won my last fight over 400 meters

7. daftyman

daftyman A 4oz can of whoop-ass!

Spinning lotus tiger blossom kick followed by a dimmak strike to the 57th kidney meridian!

Honest! it works every time!!!

really!

I am beeng deddely seareeus.

Hannibal gets my vote.
    He who runs away gets to run away another day!

8. ZillaBilla

ZillaBilla Banned Banned

If you’re going to run, might as well make things a bit more interesting and attempt a kick in the nuts, then run.. that would be the assailants nuts, not your own.. though the latter would be quite interesting too.

9. oldshadow

oldshadow Valued Member

Fake snapping front kick to the groin with front leg, straight right hand. Followed by various hand and elbow combinations. This assumes you are right handed.

10. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

Ching-Ji (basically an angled hammer-fist) down to the temples with the roundhouse kick from the same side simultaneously, followed by fast stance transition to cross with a backfist to the face, another transition to horse and bown, move behind them, and beat the crap outta them there.

11. cjw314

cjw314 New Member

I agree with the above, although I'd follow the fake snapping front kick to the groin with a 'turning my ass around' running move - works better than all.

Why fight if you can not? [​IMG]

"I'm learning to not fight by not learning to fight at all. Ya see, I'm asian. . ." ~ The Last Dragon

:D

12. Ian Nottingham

Ian Nottingham New Member

i prefer the whole, eyes, closed, arms flailing around in a wind mill, shierking like a banshee, technique. but hey to each his own right?

Ian Nottingham

13. Chingmann

Chingmann New Member

Run, if you can't run, do as Ian Nottingham suggested, flailing combo is a great technique. Heard of 'Mang kuen da sia lao si fu?'

14. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

A big windup into a hook where you lead with your shoulder and commit yourself completely to the punch while stepping heavily onto your front foot.

The MA'ist you fight will be so appalled you actually tried that attack that you'll clock him right on the jaw.

15. TwIsT

TwIsT Son Of Odin!

Lead Cross Hook Cross Lead Cross Hook Cross Lead Cross Hook Cross Lead Cross Hook Cross Stomp Kick To The Head Run.

Complicated Yes I Know :)

16. Judderman

Judderman 'Ello darlin'

I'm with Hannibal and Sonshu.

If you can't run, fence then cross.

17. XiaoXing

XiaoXing New Member

Mace him->walk to the closest inanimate object->pick up->hit the head while they scream that they are blind->then run before the cops get there.

18. shinobi187

shinobi187 New Member

ha ha very funny. What if you cant run anywhere?

19. redsandpalm

redsandpalm shut your beautiful face

Don't listen to this guy! If you hit the 56th or 58th by accident you'll give the opponent super powers. Not worth the risk I say.

20. daftyman

daftyman A 4oz can of whoop-ass!

the 57th meridian is also known as the Heinz meridian as it causes uncontrolled flatulence! :D

just be careful about the 56th and 58th.