Good Luck IN Ireland PSBN Matt

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Quozl, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Quozl

Quozl Valued Member

I thought is would be nice to wish PSBN Matt good luck on his endeavours in Ireland. I understand that he is moving there very soon (if not already there) to start up his new school and start his new life there. (I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong, but I do know he is starting his school there.)

Also just wanted to say awesome demo on Saturday in Liverpool Sir.

All the best.

2. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

What would this thread be if it didn't have some well-wishing from your favorite "pot-stirrer"? :evil:

GOOD LUCK, Matt!

3. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Don't forget your Wellies Matt! ;) Good luck Mate.

4. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

cheers all, ireland won't know whats hit it :)

5. KIWEST

KIWEST Revalued Mapper

Yes, good luck Matt. Dont forget that less than a mile from my house we have daily ferries to and from the emerald Isle. You will always be welcome to visit!

6. Ki_Power

Ki_Power Banned Banned

Good Luck Matt...Give us the address...when I finally make it over to the Mother Land for a vacation, we will stop in and drop back a pint!

7. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Guiness or Real Ale I hope? None of that gnats **** stuff you have in the US!

8. psbn matt

psbn matt great sage = of heaven

it's murphys in the south, which is just as horrible as guiness and beamish. give me some good ol' cider anyday.

9. Pugil

Pugil Seeker of truth

Regular Cider drinkers don't hang onto their teeth or brains that long Matt. Give me a good Ale any day.

When Rick Faye was in Cambridge recently he told me a story of how, when he was touring with the late great Larry Hartsell, they went into a Bar over here in the UK and Larry asked Rick what he wanted. When Rick said "a Bud please", Larry nearly exploded. Rick quickly changed his reply to, "I'll have the same as you Sifu".

10. Demdike

Demdike Banned Banned

In that case you need to open a school in Clonmel