Good and Bad News.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Guerilla Fists, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

The state may be letting all the students at my work go because of budget cuts. This means I will be unemployed if they decide to can me.
    Worry not because I have saved a lot in my bank, enough to sustain my bills, rent, groceries, and other expenditures for several months- plenty of time to find work.
    However if I do get fired and can not find an equally paying job with enough hours then I will have to use my savings. I can't move back in with my parents because I've signed a lease here. There is an option to sign over my side of the lease to someone else. But finding someone to live with my roommate will be tough.
    This will greatly diminish the money I've saved for traveling. So my trip to the UK will be postponed IF I get fired and can't replace the income.
    I ask only that you keep me in your prayers.
    Salute,
    Guerilla Fists

2. dustIn credible

dustIn credible Valued Member

my prob my prayers are with you.

3. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I don't pray.

But I wish you luck.

4. David

David Mostly AFK, these days

gl man.

5. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

good luck.
    My thoughts and parlallel attempts to become employed go with you...

6. mekosho

mekosho New Member

Knows exactly what you are going thru, my company decided 2 weeks ago that people in India and such could and would do my job for a fraction of what I was paid, so they opted to do the whole "outsourcing" deal...I have been out of work for three weeks and it does not look good...you are in my prayers my friend.

7. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Go with God.

8. Guerilla Fists

Thank you very much for the well wishes and prayers.

On a related note, if I am less active here on MAP you will know it is because I will be in turbo mode at work.

Your compassion is appreciated.

Salute,
    Guerilla Fists

9. Guerilla Fists

Thank you for your well wishes, takes a lot of character to not feel malice towards someone you once felt malice towards. Even if it was over a message board.

Good luck to you too!

10. Guitarboy1212

Guitarboy1212 New Member

i don't pray or believe in luck.........or destiny for that matter, but umm i hope.

11. wcrevdonner

wcrevdonner Valued Member

Excuses excuses...:D

No, best of luck with the job mate, let us al know how it goes...

12. sean

sean THOR!

Good Luck

13. sean

sean THOR!

*cough* religious wars.... no thanks *cough*

14. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

what did buddha say?

nothing:)

15. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

You could always bring an assault rifle to work, and do some FIRING of your own. haha, GL man.