girls and sparring

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Southern Mantis, Dec 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Oh, I see ... I have corrected this grave error I have made. Thank you for pointing that out to me!

2. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

you are welcome :D otherwise somebody might have thought that you are having personality problems :D :D :D

3. d33pthought

d33pthought New Member

I was once sparring a woman in my class..she was afraid to do much of anything with any sort of force, but I told her it's cool, and I'm durable..like a punching bag :) Guys are durable, so, short of breaking something and freak accidents, you shouldn't be too worried about holding back with guys.

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

we are not [​IMG]

5. shotokanwarrior

shotokanwarrior I am the One

Hey cool it (Look, a black kettle!)... I only said 'Mind Aflame, I love you.'

6. Mind Aflame

Mind Aflame New Member

For which I'm grateful but this thread should be locked as soon as possible!

7. Tika

Tika New Member

Hey, youre the one that brought it to the top of the new posts list after a month, I just had to reply to what Scarlet Mist said. :p

*HUG* no hard feelings?

8. Peter_UK

Peter_UK Valued Member

guys like it because... Girls less so because...

Guys love sparring becuase its fuelled by testosterone (a male hormone which makes a man a man :D) this hormone fuels the lust for competition between one and other and to impress other females, hence in the animal kingdom males fighting one and other for the for the female. Thats why when sparring men tend to:
    1) Not fear getting hurt as much.
    2) Not worry about hurting the opponent.
    3) Love the competition. :woo:

Girls however dont have much of this hormone therefore

1) Might fear getting hurt
    2) Probably dont want to hurt the other person
    3) And probably dont take fighting their opponents personally and are probably less fuelled to win.

9. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

my friend, you are way off track :woo:

10. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Something I was dearly wanting to do last time this thread cropped up, and I'm doing it now. Bye bye thread, we've had enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.