Gikan Ryû Koppojutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Just read the first page of this thread. Koryu geeks? :rolleyes:

2. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

maybe but page one was the only usefull one, hopefully someone might follow on now with something usefull :D

3. drizzt777

drizzt777 New Member

Ok, I'll throw in on this, but if I'm wrong (and there's a good chance I am!) please don't burn me up too badly guys.

Well I think the original point of this was about Gikan Ryu? If I remember right, the ryu was very hard to learn (established that), taught orally (established that) and that it used difficult kamae (established that). However the new koppojutsu dvd has, from what I've been told, techniques with the feeling of the Gikan, Kumgakure and Gyokushin Ryu on it. For example, Gyokushin Ryu, according to some sources, was a school not only of Ninpo but of Koppojutsu and Koshijutsu, though it focused more on the aspects of espionage. In 2000 we studied Koppojutsu from Koto, Gikan and Gyokushin, though I didn't make the Tai Kai that year so I don't know what was taught in it.

I think there's a story about one of the soke or practitioners of Gikan Ryu who was able to punch so hard he actually broke a sword with a strike, though I could be wrong.

Really and truly though, I have enough to work on without worrying about Gikan Ryu, or anything else which is rarely shown. I'm focused on our yearly theme.

4. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Err..

I have i missed something, someone's crap? did i miss an arguement?

err you moving out to Japan next year as well?

:)

sorry for the off topic post but most of this thread has be OT.

5. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

:confused: Glad I'm not the only one!

Shush it's a secret! :D

6. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

R Whites..R Whites..I'm a secret Lemonade drinker..R Whites..

The 80's ..shake n vac advert..

although the green cross code advert nearly got me run over when he did not appear..i was lucky only hit my head..***cue twitch ***

7. Lord Spooky

He was probably busy filming Star Wars :D :D

8. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Maybe he was thinking... "Damn court order. How can I get close to kids now..."

J/K

9. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

I bet the advert would have had more impact if it was Darth telling kids to use the green cross code...

Don't underestimate the pwer of the Dark........blue car speeding towards you.

Beep Beep

Yes, R2 don't cross between parked cars..

10. The Door

The Door Ich bin peter

That should not worry someone of your calibre! I am sure you are a shihan in disguise, A very good disguise I may add. Why don't you do that funny noise you make when you are winding up to hit someone? How does it go again? neeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh?
    Seriously I'm sure one day you will be a great guy, as soon as you get someone to pop that cherry for you.
    Toodle pip.

11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Wouldnt stripy pants do that job??? whats her name? Laura?

Nice pants though!!! :love:

12. The Door

The Door Ich bin peter

Yes I agree, and she does not seem to mind showing them off when we are around.
    Mind you we have probably seen as much as the littlest Hobo.

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Funny, thats what she said about him to me when we were training, weaner boy came up as well!!! :D

14. The Evil Hobo

The Evil Hobo New Member

Arr are the two fatties making cracks because its the only way they can feel big on a website, making the pointless remarks on things they dont even slightly know about, making remarks about me and Laura, how big of you. Wow you two are so funny, how do you come up with such things. Actually considering you probably spent a large portion of your lives in your parents basements, thats probably how you became so witty.
    Well better let you get back to your little bubble.

15. The Door

The Door Ich bin peter

Looks like schools out :D

16. The Evil Hobo

The Evil Hobo New Member

Just told Laura you checked out her pants, she shuddered. Well got to go but i am sure you guys have plenty to say while i am away like normal have fun, you better get back to the basement.
    Toodles

17. Lord Spooky

*Put's feet up opens a beer and waits for the mods to turn up*

:D

18. The Door

The Door Ich bin peter

Well its not nearly as much fun when your not about, But hey ho......

19. Lord Spooky

Here's a couple of points:

1) take it to PM
    2) dam can't you do better than that?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2006
  20. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.