Gikan Ryû Koppojutsu

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Kikaku, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Ahh Dan, come on, you know its fun to do. Whats wrong? something to hide?

Actually i think we should ask Nick (vengenza) about this recently breaking away from the BBD and coming under the bujinkan and after training with them at the weekend, lets ask Nick where he see's the differences?

2. xen

xen insanity by design

yeah that'll be it greg :rolleyes:

go for it.

i could post lots of things i know lots of people have said, in relation to this issue, but i've got more respect for the people i used to train with than you seem to display.

what was that about grades again? hmmmm

i must be getting old...

i just can't put finger my finger on it right now :rolleyes:

:D

(and PLEASE don't suck me into a war today/next week... if i don't get some bloody work done in the next few days, i'm screwed :eek: i'm tempted to ask the admins for a temporary IP ban so i can tear myself away from this soap opera :D)

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  3. kouryuu

kouryuu Kouryuu

Yes Greg, leave them alone :bang: , they do their thing and we do what Hatsumi Sensei wants, let`s leave it at that and get on other things :D

4. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

See Dan, you have to bring it back to me, not the orgs :rolleyes:

5. xen

xen insanity by design

well, considering you make comments like...

'where's xen when you want to wind him up?'

and you are the ONLY one who keeps bringing these issues back up when you get bored, why should I address my comments to tens of thousands of people when there is only one person who they are appropriate for?

and if you put lines in like...

'got something to hide?'

and direct it at me, without making it explicitly clear whether you are talking to me personally or the the BBD generally then you'll just have to live with my comments i'm afraid.

they will get progressively more direct and more honest the longer you keep this game up.

Last edited: May 5, 2006
  6. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

This was in reference to Nick calling Keith a fat waste of space...

7. Kikaku

Kikaku Gakorai Tosha Akuma Fudo

Boys, take it elsewhere.It's pointless nuking another thread with bickering. :bang:

8. xen

xen insanity by design

1. see added lines above.

2. irrelevant what it was in relation to 'mate'.

3. appologies shinobi pheonix, i'm off this thread.

9. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

:)

Its just been done to death, so many times.

It would be one thing if BBD students come online, rubbish the Bujinkan or post stupid posts or invite negative attention by their actions on the forum.

But they don't.

In fact for a quieter forum i think everyone should concentrate on their own training rather than worry about other peoples paths and choices.

:yeleyes:

10. Iron Fist

Iron Fist New Member

Thats a good point i think it dosent matter where you train just as long as you are happy with progress not everyone can like the same thing.

11. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Good point Nick and the correct one ;)

12. Cuchulain

Cuchulain Valued Member

I'd like to make an observation here - better moderation would clean this board up enormously. (Sorry Mr K!!)

Basically, it's my opinion that everything not directly related to the title of the thread should be pruned out, unless it actually has something to do with the topic. Why is there any mention at all of the BBD in a thread about gikan ryu? Where there is a mention of the BBD, it should directly relate to the topic at hand, and as soon as it doesn't it should be deleted.

This isn't censorship, but editorial organisation - it's highly frustrating for casual readers when threads spiral off in bizarre tangents - if people want to discuss the BBD, they should start new threads and have them judged on their own merits.

Sorry again Mr K, I know it's easy to take pot shots and in general I think you do a good job, but in general this seems to me to be a characteristic of this forum.

13. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

we are not allowed to, they get quickly out of hand!!! :D

14. Venganza

Venganza New Member

It would and all i said to be fair was three letters and people get funny. But a B.B.D. thread would be fun for a bit i can tell you why i changed over to the bujinkan greg my lad. But i wont derail this thread anymore...................I'm Sorry do you forgive me pretty please

15. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

ok, if you do it, do it well, or at least better than i would, keep it constructive and i promise to keep off it!!!! :Angel:

16. Venganza

Venganza New Member

ah but without your constructive critsism what would the thread become.

17. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

But if you had read past posts in the forum you would understand...

AS for a why i left the BBd thread, well look at the '3rd Dan leaving the Bujinkan thread' for a good idea of what may happen.

If you happy with you training, cool.

18. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

A thread that stay open??? :eek:

19. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Right so Koppojutsu??

Hint! ;)

20. xen

xen insanity by design

Thread Status: