GF trip to the UK

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Andy Murray, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

wcrevdonner:- lucky southerners, what was the weather here? usual geordie weather ie hoyin down :(.

greyghost:- you cut Scotland off from England, us geordies will make a huge trench from the tees, across to the hills, and up to Scotland. then there will be Scotland, Geordieland and England :D

*goes to look for a black and white striped flag for an avatar :D*

2. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

I like the rain and I like bundling up. Besides, winter days make for longer sessions than the ones in the summer on account of exhaustion.

Anyway, both me and a friend, are pretty excited about going to England anyway. He is in Europe right now, and we both decided travelling is what we love to do and want to continue saving our earnings so we can travel as much as possible in our short lives.

3. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

isn't a lion just a big pussy??????

says it all really.

and its only hottest in london , cause all you southern wussies produce soooo much hot air.

PS...did know the only reason the FA used Wembly once more after scotland whupped yer asses was because they didn't want Englands first and last international games against scotland at wembly to be defeats.

smacks of bad losers.

hugs and kisses.

sean connery

4. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

You're English, therefore can't count :p

I've been to Essex to a tournament. Last I heard they were going to knock it down and build a proper toliet.

5. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

someone put this thread back on topic please, it was supposed to be for helping GF plan his attack on England, not for another war between England, Scotland, Wales and Geordieland :mad:

i dunno, 2 GMs and a TM battling, its like a MAP meet :p

6. wcrevdonner

wcrevdonner Valued Member

I said before, its on the border, so i would be positioned on the seat rather than in the flushed area. :)

Dare I mention the Welsh affinity for leeks, sheep and the 'valleys'? Perhaps you and the scots should meet up for a discussion for who has the most obscene tastes...

As for geordies, all I have to say is, 'You can touch me bap now man!' (A big brother reference...)

Getting topic back on track - GF, you might be down in time for an MAP meet we're having in Birmingham. Might be worth taking a look at the sticky at the top of the forum...

7. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

How civil is this? You guys helping me devise a strategy to "attack" your motherland.
    Albeit the threat is minimal considering it is my solitary force but still...beware the guerillista.
    I am planning on bringing a friend but he isn't MA. He's just kah-razay. Anyway, I can't wait.