GF trip to the UK

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Andy Murray, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

your right...you did invent the wheel..the london eye..and once you build a four hundred foot cart and another wheel to match you 'll really make progress.

NOM :)

2. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

Your from essex and you think you know about being civil.

Runs away in fits of laughter :D :D :D :D

3. wcrevdonner

wcrevdonner Valued Member

1) Its you're, not your.

2) Its right on the border of Essex and East London - so there will be a bit of cockney charm in there somewhere...Anyone for some cockles and mash?

3) We'll design it, and get the scots to build it, since you guys don't have anything else to do, apart from collecting your giro...:) And offend all you want - I started it, so Intend to take it as well. (And thats a giver if ever I saw one!)

BTW, essex people are civil, its just class thats the problem.

And GF, when you are in London, let me know, and Ill give you the grand tour. Maybe even give you a ride on the London eye, which is the cartwheel greyghost was talking about.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2004
  4. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

The only thing Essex has going for it is slappers. :D

5. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Wales is alright too, but very small ;)

Irelands ok as well but full of singing drunks :D

Scotland is definately the best of the 4!

(Unless you wanna get drunk, then go to Ireland :) )

6. wcrevdonner

And your point is?

Actually, its a horrible misconception - from my experience, they all seem to be quite cold. Although that could just be me...And I also don't look like David from Peckham. ;)

7. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

i don't use that rubbish grammar stuff the only subject i was ever rubbish at was English it was purely out of protest you must understand.

And Col we are just as good at getting drunk as the Irish you should know that ;)

8. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Yeah, but for us its a hobby, in Ireland it's a lifestyle ;)

9. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

so thats why my dad wants us to move to Ireland :D

10. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

Well now that you mention it I am more of a primal kind of guy. Maybe Scottland is the way to go.
    But I would like to learn to be more witty and respond with clever retorts to any event in a wry sarcastic tone- sarcasm appearing to be one of the highest forms of humor across the pond.

Maybe we should start a poll or debate as to where I should go.

But seriously now, I did some research, plane ticket prices are drastically less after mid september (my b-day, the 15th exactly) so I will plan for late september, early october.
    That's just some ball park to get the ball rolling.

11. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

if truth be told, we are the hardest working of all the nations....i have had a team of engineers digging through the scottish border, as we try and seperate england from the rest of the country. And as we all know, since Scotland supports England...once your cut loose , you can float off and join france.

That means you get even more chances to get humped by their national football team. And don't think trying to slag our national football team will upset us, we've known we're rubbish for years.

Still at least for us the air will be cleaner, and you Giro thievin' southern nancies will be able to walk to the french hupermarkets and buy your cheap girlie french beers...not like us tenants " hard as nails" 70 shilling drinkers.

lots of love.

William Wallace.

"You can take away our England....please...take away our England"
    -

12. Andy Murray

LOL. Psst, don't mention the Grand Slam. :p

13. Guerilla Fists

you mean like at IHOP?

14. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

Wow, a personal tour guide for the UK! That rocks.

All I got last time was a guy with a strange accent telling me and a bunch other young guys where to stand and sit in the airport. :D

15. Andy Murray

Nah, Rugby Union Grand Slam.

It's like American Football without the protective equipment and silly rules. ;)

16. Guerilla Fists

Rugby, gotcha, I don't like futbol americano. I think I played rugby once...scrum half or something...long time ago. It's hard to remember but is that any surprise?

17. wcrevdonner

LMAO...that was good. By the way, I don't know how you tartan skirt wearers play football, but I can tell you one thing for free, 'humping' anyone isn't involved. However, knowing the beauty of the scottish lassies I wouldn't be surprised if humping did start occuring at some point during the match...(Apart from Gail Porter of course, :D)

And I don't follow rugby that much...but Im sure if I looked hard enough there would be more abuse for you than for us. And I know you mentioned about the football, but didn't you guys lose to Fiji or something earlier on this year?

GF, if you come after September, you run the risk of the english bad weather. You have been warned...:D

18. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

LOL! He'll run THAT risk at ANY time of the year :D

19. Andy Murray

We're used to losing. It's what we do best.

Some English people have never gotten over the fact you invented the game, but haven't been able to win the world cup since 1966, an event which was followed immediately with a vigorous humping by Scotland. Geddoverit. :D

20. wcrevdonner

Again this obsession with humping...

All I got to say is

'three lions on a shirt...'

And the weather isn't too bad at the mo. Summer is meant to be carrying on into September this year...by the way, where was it the hottest yesterday? Hmm? LONDON. 32 Deg C.