Get out of my house!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by SiAiS, Dec 17, 2009.

1. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

Does anyone know of good strategies for removing unwanted tenants and vistors from one's house?

2. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Be more specific. Are they tenants with a tenancy agreement or squatters. Either way you will have to be patient, they have rights.. Consult a solicitor.

If they are just visitors in your house or don't have a tenancy agreement, just ask them to leave. If they won't go politely, call the police.

Anything else you may have in mind will be asking for potential comebacks via the law or could make the problem worse, don't start anything you aren't in a position to handle if worse comes to worse.

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Yes but as cloudz has asked, more specifics

4. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

I think that what I need is psychological strategy. These people are my brother's friends, his girlfriend, her family and a mad dog. Who are all substance abusers and smokers, very abnoxious people. Maybe there is a book that explains the process of expelling such people?

5. Moi

Evict them for substance abuse in your property?

This your house or your brothers?

6. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

1) A steady diet of garlic, onions, cabbage, baked beans and hard boiled eggs.

2) Stop bathing

3) Hang around the house wearing only a bathrobe with no belt to hold it closed

7. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

get your neighbour to call the police on your behalf? (tell him/her to tell the police that you didn't call them yourself because you were scared that they'd flip out on you if they found out. this way you don't get arrested yourself)e

8. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

attack dogs?

9. Moi

Classic case for Rent-a-Ghost. Never fails!:yeleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bondpyCgKo"]YouTube- RENTAGHOST Opening Credits music.series 1 ep 2. 1976.[/ame]

10. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

Rent-a-ghost... yes please!

It is my mother's house. They are all theives too... really.

11. Topher

Topher allo!

Weren't SiAiS and D-O one in the same?

12. Moi

Even the mad dog? Surely he can't be a criminal on the grounds of diminished responsibility?

13. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

Don't worry, I fixed it. Turned out that I was at fault, not them. Thanks for the kind thoughts!

14. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

Ok, maybe I spoke too soon. The psychology of 6 very needy people and 1 very needy dog is very difficult to follow sometimes... quite like a ghost ironically. I guess moving out of here a.s.a.p myself would be the best option, but until then I'm mindful that their neediness is going to rub off on me - which quite obviously I wouldn't be writing here otherwise So, today, I'm going to see if I can find some answer to this question, then following that I'm going to give up on them altogether, and save up to move out... if I can stop them from spending my money, of course!

15. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Get one of those electronic air freshners that sprays a scent every few minutes, hang it in their room and replace the scent cartridge with oleoresin capsicum. :evil:

16. SiAiS

SiAiS Moved on

I am grateful really, of being in a position to speak my mind. Thanks for listening, and I hope you all have a great Christmas.