George Galloway and the "killing of tony Blair"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by jorvik, Oct 6, 2013.

1. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

You have got to love George, he doesn't give an inch, even in front of the US senate:)
    ..........and now this
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25z4ExkGiqw"]George Galloway on the 'The Killing of Tony Blair' with Max Keiser - YouTube[/ame]

Go George Go

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I would not waste a shake of my appendage to put a single drop of urine on that complete waste of DNA

3. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Al Qaeda's favourite British politician raising money for a self aggrandising documentary about a Al Qaeda's least favourite former politician that no one cares about anymore.

No news here.

4. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

The only country that " Has weapons of mass destruction and ties to Al Qaeda" is the US....but hey what does the truth matter:D

5. holyheadjch

Please don't spout tosh then refer to it as the truth. Or if you will insist on doing so, at least make it interesting tosh or surprising tosh or at least spice things up with a little balderdash to keep up on our toes.

I just don't feel you're putting enough effort into your trolling. You need to aspire to greater things. I mean - George Galloway? Seriously? He may have been appropriate trolling fodder in 2003, but now he's just a pathetic old man who probably stinks of urine and Tesco's value gin. I don't even think George Galloway takes George Galloway seriously anymore.

I'm not angry, really I'm not, I'm just...disappointed.

6. Hannibal

Anyone saying anything to the effect "good ol' George" about Galloway instantly earns my utter contempt - almost irrevocably

7. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

"I'm not angry, really I'm not, I'm just...disappointed. "
    Oh my Dear Boy.just give me time::D

8. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

What is so controversial about that Scottish politician gentleman? I didn't follow every nuance of International policy they referenced, but I enjoyed his expression of ideas and eloquence. He appears a far cry superior to most American politicians.

9. Hannibal

Read and watch more on him - then come back to me :)

10. holyheadjch

He was, among other things, mates with Saddam before 2003.

11. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

He comes across well at first glance, his party got some popularity down here because of it. I dont know all the proper controversy but listening to him on question time a couple times he came across as a smug egotistical douche nozzle who looked down on the poor simple folk who didnt think the same way as him. He shows the complete opposite of "Respect" in any case. Thats why I dont like him :p

12. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Some of the things that George Galloway says about the likes of Blair, Cameron and their ilk are absolutely spot-on. You start thinking "here's a politician who tells it like it is..." and then he'll say something utterly bonkers, like the worst conspiracy-theory-spouting fool on t'interweb.

I think that politics has become something of a lower priority for him than stroking his own enormous ego. Political mavericks can serve a useful purpose, but George Galloway isn't really someone you can take seriously.

13. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

This :)

Previous political controversies aside, sometimes he says stuff about the current political state of things and I'm just left chortling away to myself. But the vast majority of the time he's hostile, egotistical, doesn't listen and a massive waste of space. Especially from a party that calls itself the "Respect" party.

14. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

I'm guessing you don't mean FB friends.

Do they sing that R.E.S.P.E.C.T. song? Because I'd be into that.

15. sakumeikan

sakumeikan Valued Member

George Galloway

Rather than take exeception to Mr Galloways style or his personality, should we not be asking the question, 'Is the issues, statements etc made by him valid , truthful?' If indeed these statements about Blair, the Saudis, the Gadddafis, and the bankers are true, George should be congratulated for bringing this stuff to the attention of Mr Average.For what its worth I thought Blair was and is a bigger ego maniac, liar , greedy , non religious, morally bankrupt ex politician that the U.K ever had.

16. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I havnt watched the video and I can't on my phone anyway, but everyrhing I've heard about Blair and the gaddafis in the past has been standard stuff I expect from international politics. A strict moral code doesn't work in that area. Course since I havnt seen the video I might be wront

17. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

Non religious? Really??
    I can deal with greedy, morally bankrupt and egomaniac but non religious?
    You guys should have burned him at the stake!!

18. Razgriz

Razgriz Valued Member

What does him being religious have to do with anything?

Just curious.....
    Raz

19. jorvik

jorvik Valued Member

Bliar converted to Roman Catholicism..... and doesn't it just shows what a hypocrite he is.calling for war on Syria didn't help either..he works for J.P. Morgan Stanley, it's what they tell him to say.and he laps it all up and the bonuses of course, watch the video....the film will be as good as something by Michael Moore

20. Hannibal

And your proof is.....? Well other than your tinfoil hat of course