Genki Sudo vs Royce Gracie

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Yukimushu, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I would have much prefered to see Genki vs Royce :(

2. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

You're obsessed with Genki, Yuki. :D He is pretty amazing, though.

3. EarthElement

EarthElement New Member

hey which fighter has the best fighting record? and is that frank mir guy better than royce?

4. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Better at what?

5. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe yeah :) it call it an obsession :D i love him :love:

The best fight record i've seen is from Jeremy Horn (who looks supprisingly like our 1ONEfighting) with a record of 69 - 13 - 5, and he's never been physically knocked out. He's the Don :D

Last edited: Sep 29, 2004
  6. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

Igor Vovchanchyn has a pretty good record, too. Then there are a few guys who have like 16 or 15 wins with no losses. They haven't had as much fights, but that's still a lot of wins without losing.

7. Sever

Sever Valued Member

In pure grappling, I doubt Mir is better than Royce. Royce is a high grade in BJJ, a fifth or seventh dan if memory serves, whereas Mir is a good sub guy, though I'd argue perhaps a little overrated in that department. In MMA, it's tough to call. Still, that's a fight which is guaranteed to never happen, so lets not worry about it ;)
    Also, my MMA record is perfect - zeroes across the board :D

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Mir wants to fight tho, Royce doesn't seem to have that desire so much anymore it seems :(

9. EarthElement

EarthElement New Member

I see, but by the looks of the gloves they wear in the UFC competitoins its probably not such a bad idea to punch once in a while.

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Striking is a great idea :) it's very benificial to have striking skills.

11. Adam

Adam New Member

12. Dave Rees

Dave Rees Old Git!

What style does Genki practise?

13. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Genki mainly does wrestling, greco roman, then he went to LA at the LA jujitsu there so he'd have done muay thai as well.

14. EarthElement

EarthElement New Member

muhaha the infamous MT strikes again!!!! Well i m sure he has his hands full thaing people up then.