Genki Sudo - Download Video

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Yukimushu, Jun 27, 2004.

1. killer_kicks88

killer_kicks88 Banned Banned

yuki...can i get links to some or all of the genki vids?...ty

2. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

there's a link to the highlight at the top of page 1 of this thread.

3. killer_kicks88

killer_kicks88 Banned Banned

no...i meant like...it was put together from i bunch of smaller videos...so like, where can i get the other videos (i really want the ones of him training and lifting weights)

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I have larger documentary files about him and his training, then cut out the goodbits to make a highlight. There not really availible on the web.

5. DEATHskull

DEATHskull TKD Bearfighter

Can somebody repost this video please? I used to have it a long time ago but I lost it and now this link doesn't work.

6. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I'll upload some Genki Sudo vids when I get back to the pad (and download the HL you've posted here Yukimushu! :D ).

For those of you not clear on the concept...

LEECHER'S SUCK! :bang:

So if you download it... repost it. There are only a gazillion ways to do it and it doesn't take much effort. It keeps the vids coming and keeps people making cool HL clips. So in short... don't be a LEECHER! :)

7. brainuse

brainuse New Member

While I am a sucker for his silky smooth unorthodox sub grappling, it drives me nuts that he is one of the bigger wastes of talent in the MMA world. He is the only fighter I know of who has competed in the top levels of MMA, K-1 standup, and ADCC submission grappling, which is an absolutely impressive resume.

And yet,

The guy has not had a significant MMA win over a true 155 or larger fighter since beating Nate Marquardt in 1999. In a sport that is only about a dozen years old, 1999 is an eternity ago.

His most recent win streak was composed of an overweight toughman fighter with no MMA experience, a retired kickboxer with no MMA experience, and a long list of guys who are better suited at or normally fight at 143 lbs. And most recently, he got bombed on by another 143 lber, Kid Yamamoto.

And for those of you who love his doing the robot and wandering around the ring stylings, he spent an entire K-1 standup fight against Albert Kraus, a top level guy, dancing, running away, and bouncing on the ropes, causing him to lose an unbelievably frustrating decision, and generally ****ing a lot of people off.

8. DEATHskull

9. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

10. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

You can't download it anymore; this thread is like a year and a half old now and I no longer have the video :( It died along with my last hard drive :(

11. DEATHskull

Ah that sucks man, I had it saved on my old hard drive that died too.

12. tok_dukun

tok_dukun New Member

hi
    Genki should stick with grappling... His flying triangle is amazing

Talking about triangle : [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1haCFt5r1A&NR"]YouTube[/ame]

13. Sankaku-jime

Sankaku-jime Banned Banned

Sankaku-Jime I love that submisison, and that is certainly innovative amazing :rolleyes: