General Off Topic Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Victoria, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Snappy-Retorts-r-Me! :D

Mei

Fire him, then rehire him, then fire him again for the sadistic fun of it. :D

2. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Somebody's getting fired!!!!!!!!!

3 broken ribs on the backside, MF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

bro take care of the ribs, find the slacker, then air nail his**** to his pants

4. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Somebody doesn't fess up asap and admit they made a mistake and caused an injury, I'll fire the whole F'ng crew, thye'll find that out in the morning, then someone will fess up and we'll get things taken care of!

5. Lily

Lily Valued Member

What would be better is to train him properly Mei. Because you're a gem you'll think about it :)

6. Lily

Lily Valued Member

NK - yeah, most guys are actually decent and don't need a woman to acknowledge their presence (especially if they're strangers). Its the twisted individuals who do want to exert their ego that I have a problem with. I'm not scared, but I don't want to even give them the time of day.

7. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

They do get trained properly, someone who causes another an injury due to their F up is a risk, shows they lack skill, lack concern for others, causes my liability rates to rocket up.

8. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Fire him mate. Someone that obviuosly has no concern for the saftey of his team is a liability you dont need. Cut him off like a cancer and replace him with someone you trust and know will do the job properly.

Hope you heal quickly mate.

9. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Exactly bro, lucky it's a minor injury this time and not something more severe.

The ribs will be alright, don't hurt so much, just a serious pressure which is uncomfortable.

10. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Mei, take care of it. You're going to have a hell of a time sleeping (not that you're really sleeping at the moment), bending, lifting, breathing, twisting and the cold weather is not going to help. Get some heat on it, I found that helped ease the constant pain/pressure.

11. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Taking care of it ain't really an option, I have two contracts going, one building a house (out in the cold/rain) and the other a commercial where tomorrow where we're doing some serious heavy work.
    So wrap em and live with it...

12. Lily

Lily Valued Member

I can understand. When I broke mine I just kept going, harder than ever actually. I didn't let it stop me. The pain was kinda good, terrible in some ways but you learn how to just say **** it and do stuff anyway. I respect that you've got stuff on and would be a hypocrite to stop you. And you've wrapped them which is a great effort :Angel:

13. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Thanks Lily

14. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Of course there's the other side of it where I'd like to kick your ass for even having gone to work in the first place....but I won't say a word.

15. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

:D

Don't ever change Lily

16. Lily

Lily Valued Member

Its my over protective side. If I could I'd give my health and happiness to all my friends/family and die happy. Or at least wrap them all up in cotton wool and lock them up in a bubble :eek: :D

17. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

18. Lily

Lily Valued Member

:Angel: Yeah, I'm so sweet and slightly crazy.

19. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Join the crowd

20. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

This thread is dying to clean up some of the excess and pointless posting that has been running rampant of late. I am allowing this thread to remain open for the time being, however I will be keeping an eye on it and the second it become excessive it will be closed.

http://martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1036410#post1036410

Further, I will also be strict for off topic postings in other threads. Some drift is normal and acceptable, however constant undermining I do not wish to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.