General Off Topic Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Victoria, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

Hey guys!

This is an off topic thread for all our off topic chit chat and banter :cool:
    So now we can keep it all in here :D

Again - there's no topic in this thread so discussion is up to you!

Normal TOS apply so be good :Angel:
    (or careful :yeleyes: )

2. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

I just want to say how great I am at all things, even things I know nothing about nor have ever done, I'm just that great.

In fact I'm so great, that just the other day I was awarded a religous status by the United Nations I have such a large following of fans and admirers, not that I'm bragging or anything, I just am that great, it's a scientific fact proven by a consortium of professors at MIT.

3. Emil

Emil Valued Member

*Bows down to Mei Hua, and then realises what he just did, and B-Slaps Mei in the side of the head!!!!* :mad:

4. Victoria

*hands the fluffy wolfie some loo roll for his dribble*

Actually, you have a point there. You don't have to have done something to be great (potentially) at it. Or do you? :confused: Maybe that's one for philosophy :D

5. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

LOL homie!

That often happens cause of my greatness, the bowing down, not the b-slapping that is...

6. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Thanks, but I really prefer it when you scratch my ears and rub my belly...

7. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

My flapjack that I made last night is too hard. Must have put too much honey in. :(

8. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

Riiiiiight!!!!

And I'm the Bleedin' pontiff. :woo:

9. Athleng Nordic

You really need to post your formula, you make me hungry for cakes with PB and honey.

10. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Hello pontiff

11. Victoria

Quite insistant that you're the pontiff aren't you :p :D

*scratches behind MHs ears and rubs his belly*

12. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

i think the pontiff needs abandaid for that bleeding. ;)

13. Victoria

That's no good Su :eek:

*shakes head in despair*

14. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

You're a dear:love::)

15. Athleng Nordic

Won't help, and no it's not stigmata.

I need to get NaughtyKnight in here with Mei Hua and myself. We will rock the house. :D

16. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Just a random thing that made me really happy when this guy told me about it.

I know a guitarist called Thomas Leeb. I doubt you will have heard of him, but he is quite well known in the acoustic guitar world. Anyway, one day he told me a story of a song of his called Jebuda. When he worked at an aquarium, there was a turtle called Jebuda. When you held your fingers aginst the glass, he would try to bite your fingers. A friend of Thomas's thought it would be a good idea to let Jebuda go for a walk every day. So, he and Thomas took Jebuda for a walk, and Jebuda's attitude started to improve. When they were on one of these walks, thomas and his friend forgot about him, as watching a turtle cross a distance of a couple of meters is not very entertaining. A few hours later, Jebuda was found. He was outside in the pond chasing the fish around, and hasn't left since except for frequent sun baths. Jebuda is now very happy.

This story made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, so I thought I'd share it. :Angel:

17. Victoria

Oh God :bang: :bang:

18. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

Amen to that bro!

Think we're off to a good start though...:cool:

19. Victoria

Aww Akasha that's always a good one to read :)

20. Mei Hua

Mei Hua Banned Banned

That's a good story.
    Goes to show that you need freedom to grow and be what you are, and to enjoy life in the way you see fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.