Gassho

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Colin Linz, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Colin Linz

Colin Linz Valued Member

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself. I have been training in martial arts for some time now, although since 1988 I have stuck with Shorinji Kempo. It has been the style that seems to have what I want and think important. I live in Australia, just north of Brisbane in an area called Caboolture. I moved here from Sydney about 3 years ago and am in the process of establishing a branch of Shorinji Kempo. I hope to have some interesting conversations on this board with you all; until then.

Cheers
    Colin Linz

2. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

Aight COlin,

Welcome to MAP, glad to have you aboard. :D

3. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Hi Colin :D I know where Caboolture is, I live not too far away. Welcome to MAP

4. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

Bloody Aussies. *sigh*
    They're taking over.
    ;)

:D Welcome to MAP mate, have a good time.

5. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

Shhhh VT, they're not supposed to know about that yet ;)

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

alreet Colin, welcome to the MAP madhouse :D

where are all of these aussies coming from? surely there isnt that many MAers in that country :p

7. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

*Spoken with slowly, as a speech, with the true Australian style and accent*

We are a sporting country, and so, we seek the activities of which we may find comfort with. Whether those activities are those of complete sport, or just those of a physically active role, we will follow it, Whatever it may be, for we are Australians. And it is found, the Martial Arts, are a role of that nature, so, you will find us there. Relishing in its challenges, as you will find us chasing down a boomer, over our harsh land(1). For we are Australians. And we are born for challenge.

*cracks beer, marches out to the pitch*

(1)Or down Fifth Street

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  8. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

*Gaskell remembers not to mention the probable reason for being born for challenge*

i agree with the
    bit tho :D

9. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

The Australians are taking over? :confused:

I'll put more shrimp and dingo on the barbie!

Welcome to MAP! :)

10. Loci

Loci Valued Member

hello and welcome to MAP :D

11. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Welcome to MAP!

12. Colin Linz

Colin Linz Valued Member